🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 7 — Gelmania VII

Fake.

Left Stand Up.

We Figured It Out – Love, with Curtis Gwinn.

Hey.

100%

Exclusive Banned CBB Story.

What Is Going On In The World Today?

RIP Gelmania.

• Like 1

Damn, I felt the same way after watching The Empire Strikes Back. Evil one-percenter, Gelmaniac-bashing Scott-a-bot, you've won this round. But just try and sleep at night knowing we're planning retaliation from deep within our stink-ridden hobo holes.

I've never been so happy and sad at the same time. The revolution was not televised, it definatley was podcasted.I'm hoping like hell that this is not the last one. My IBS issues will surely win out if that is the case.Gelmania the truth.

Hi, I didn't take anything in, I'm just here for pooooiiiiiints.

Was that it?

• Like 1

Thanks for sticking up for us Gelmaniacs, Brett!

Maybe a "we figured it out" spin off podcast in the future? I don't think people would be able to handle that much truth though.

This can't be the end. Your Gelmaniacs need you Brett. We need you to lead us into revolution.

Also fantastic production work and music in this episode, even by the high standards set already.

• Like 1

Selfishly I hope it continues because I love it so much. Where acclaimed pods such as the pod f tompkast (which I love) include such variety, characters, etc, you've knocked the door down with the same approach but seem to have much more variety which gives me the craving for not knowing what's happening next. Basically, I love the fuckedupness of it all. Whatever happens, I'll enjoy but a free audio forum for Gelman is priceless.

And yes, sorry for having an annoying re-post to fb and itunes.

I hope this isn't the last one. I need a regular source of Brett Gelman in my life.

• Like 1

LOL! Can't believe I listened to that whole ending. I caught myself rocking back and forth in my cubicle, clutching my phone, repeating quietly: "This can't be it...noo...noooo..."

It is sad that Gelmonster defended us and then felt that we weren't applying the truth enough in our lives. We didn't mean to let you down.

This is what happens. Revolution comes to us all, but then the man revolutions that, What Hegel called the Revolution of the Revolution, revolutynthesis. We'll be seeing Brett Gelman a lot more now, in movies, television, even more billboards, ect. But he won't be speaking the truth anymore. Revolution comes and goes

That dirty Aukerman! He's on my sh*t list now! And you know what I wrote next to his name?.. In parantheses!! I wrote 'THE MAN' - cause he's always trying to keep us down!! GELMANIACS FOR LIFE! :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this