🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 99 Preview (JammerLea's Pick)

3 hours ago, JammerLea said:

Ahahaha! All the ninja turtles gifs! You know me well!

clickityclack.gif.4023c31524e58ffdf89b3cd762cb8ca7.gif

I hope you all have been well during this time. I had a bit of a rough week last week, so hopefully this week will be better and perfect for watching a musical.

After doing extensive research by asking my roommate for ideas I have decided to go with a classic!

Reveal hidden contents

littleshopofhorrors.jpg.fb6a73493f9bd412569bc95ea4fc9afe.jpg

I have not seen this film in a good while, so it should be fun to revisit. If you want some real torture though, I guess you could watch the original Roger Corman version, but it's not a musical.

15ae355f1d2957cf352089435375.gif

• Like 3

I went on a family vacation to Toronto when the movie came out.  I wore the crap out of the soundtrack cassette during that trip.

DistantMerryGreathornedowl-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

1960 version is on Amazon Prime

1986 version is on HBO (and Pluto TV with ads)

Directors cut of the 1986.version is on HBO or HBO MAX, with a fully restored ending. I will try to watch this and Stop Making Sense this week—I’ve been tied up with work drama that is thankfully resolved.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, JammerLea said:

Ahahaha! All the ninja turtles gifs! You know me well!

clickityclack.gif.4023c31524e58ffdf89b3cd762cb8ca7.gif

I hope you all have been well during this time. I had a bit of a rough week last week, so hopefully this week will be better and perfect for watching a musical.

After doing extensive research by asking my roommate for ideas I have decided to go with a classic!

Hide contents

littleshopofhorrors.jpg.fb6a73493f9bd412569bc95ea4fc9afe.jpg

I have not seen this film in a good while, so it should be fun to revisit. If you want some real torture though, I guess you could watch the original Roger Corman version, but it's not a musical.

I'm so excited!!! 

• Like 3