🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 159 — Apicklelypse

Alison Brie and Jason Mantzoukas both costar in critically acclaimed movies and television shows...but a PODCAST? I know it seems unlikely, but they are in the Earwolf studio to tell the untold story of Rizzoli & Isles and see if they can't find love through What Am I Thinking? and Would You Rather?! We also have a visitor from Albuquerque who is doling out legal advice if you need it. Plus, we have Comedy Bang Bang on IFC teasers, so give it a listen!

Alison, Jason and Saul Goodman?! S'all good, man. Hey now!

I got in a substantial amount of trouble in middle school for asking what a quiff/queef/quief was. The teacher spelled it queef on my pink slip so I've been going with that.

• Like 2

This is completely unrelated to this show, but I can't wait for Breaking Bad to come back; I need to Bing the season premiere date on Google.

• Like 1

In the immortal words of the Beatles... OH YEAHHHH!

Also according to wikipedia the British call it fanny fart. I support this usage.

did it get fingery? hahah thank you jason ill be using that this week..Ipods.. ipads.. i dont know anymore guys! great ep.

• Like 1

I've always enjoyed Alison Brie. She's so great on Community. But talking during the Would You Rather? theme song?! I'm shocked, Alison. SHOCKED.

By the way, this Saul Goodman character seems familiar. Has anyone seen him elsewhere?

"Wait, are we really doing Rizzoli and Isles right now?!? FINGER GUNS?!?!?"

I have a man crush on Jason, he tickles me pink.

P.S. Chief Queef is def. going places.

P.P.S. quit talking. I can see you want to say something...shut up.

So is Saul Goodman's appearance part of the Breaking Bad canon?

I expect to see this referred to in the new season.

In this episode, Scott Aukerman demonstrates why he is known as the Greatest Improviser That Has Ever Lived.

Well done. I was laughing hysterically.

Am I supposed to believe that its a coincidence that there is talk of the apicklelypse on the one year anniversary of when Harold Camping said the world would end. Perhaps Chief Queef knows something we don't.

So is Saul Goodman's appearance part of the Breaking Bad canon?

I expect to see this referred to in the new season.

But of course! If you hope to understand anything that's happening in the upcoming season, it's essential that you listen to this podcast beforehand.

It's too bad Saul didn't stick around for Would You Rather ... he's got a way of turning any setback into an opportunity. I'm sure he would have found the way to turn the game to his advantage ... or at least he would have found a way to bring a massive lawsuit against Scott.

• Like 1

Ooh please the internets, make a movie poster for "Wrong Side of the Cracks."

Jason's throw away pun about 500 Days of Summer was amazing but Alison's response, 'Nope. Boo.' was timeless.

• Like 6

I look forward to the severe and absolute enforcement of the new WYR theme song rule.

Loved the amount of "NOPE!" going on in this episode.

Does Jeffrey Tambor know he is the opposite of Jason Mantzoukias?

And the phrase "Don't be a Gillian" is sure to befuddle my non-CBB friends, but I plan to use it nevertheless.

Sign in to follow this