🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 53 — Self-Esteem

When your mom pushes you to approach girls. When your co-hosts barely notice you on your second week back. The Blastoff crew is discussing self esteem today, and we can learn a thing or two from the embarrassments of Tig, Kyle, David and Aaron.

29406k0.jpg

You guys definitely hit me with your best shot with this episode. GOOD ONE.

• Like 4

I love all this baby wrangler talk.."I was gearing up to ask you out neyyyyyyy!" Aaron has won me over with his VIP song bravo haha fantastic ep

• Like 1

Sorry to lower your self esteem Aaron, but why are wearing an undershirt under a t-shirt? Kind of redundant, eh? To bring it back up though, I did laugh at love you wife!

Great new episode, a return to form and the fun.

FTR, Tig's Taylor Dayne story IS available on the iTunes version of GOOD ONE, but w/o that fantastic coda from the THIS AMERICAN LIFE version.

• Like 1

I just want to say, these commercials keep getting better and better!

Guess I'll have to buy some stuff to keep the Professor Blastoff crew in the Hatch!

...Also, I know we (the listeners) are called "Blastronauts." but I was just wondering...do Tig, Kyle, David, and Aaron have a name (for the collective group) ...I feel like we could come up with something cooler than "The hosts of Professor Blastoff"

Any thoughts?

Go easy on Tig's sweet, sweet, baby Aaron. ;) David has to know he has a bit of a cadence too. He has "handsome face" and his gentleman laugh is the best. He seems to sell himself short sometimes. David you're a wonderful man and I won't stand for this self-deprecation. Also, the whole thing about Tig not picking up on whether people are into her or not--I don't buy it. Ha

Teenage Kyle should have taken PUA advice from David DeAngelo.......on second thought, judging from this clip--I think MOTHER'S advice would have been more beneficial. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4dlIoPB-s0

What a great episode! On topic. No attack on religion. Amazing Donald Trump impression (sounded only a little like Craig) by the hilarious Kyle Dunnigan! AND A POEM!!! And the teeth characters. I love all of the gang! So great to hear Tig. David (Dodo) is a joy. Aaron has grown into a great asset to the show.

I want a Professor Blastoff tour!!!!!! Come to Connecticut!!!

Is it wrong to want to hug a hatch? Then I don't want to be right!

Well, that's been comment.

• Like 3

Another great episode. The friends you make, are the friends you take. I now know what my first tattoo is going to be.

I don't know which size Professor Blastoff t-shirt to buy because there is no sizing chart!!11! If I don't get the right size shirt I won't look cool and nobody will like me and my girlfriend will cheat on me and I'll lose my job HALP

You guys are #1. Tig is back AGAIN, which I like.

I have horrible self esteem. It's a little comforting to find out awesome people like Kyle Dunnigan have some of the same problems I do. Good thing he's got his good friends Tig, David, and Aaron to back him up. :)

I'm a VIP in my family. I'm a VIP you see? A very important person, a very important person, a very important person - that's me. That's me.

I think it's really funny that David is a good runner, but not necessarily a FAST runner. He's just good at it.

You guys are #1. Tig is back AGAIN, which I like.

I read that as "You guys are hash-tag: one!".

I definately get terrible self-esteem from my parents, I bet everyone does. My parents are super normal folk, and anything that's not a regular 9 to 5, watchin football, readin the paper is like why are YOU so weird and why are you doing this WRONG and criticizing everything that's not completely dull as being stupid and a waste of time.

Tig and Kyle's one man show sounds funny. Bo Burnham has a thing where he explains how the left side and the right side of the brain think where he plays 2 versions of himself, and that was funny.

This podcast really resonated with me. I listened to the podcast on my run today. I really allowed me to reflect on my own self-esteem and how I could strenthen it. Now I'm listening to it with my wife and I have shared it on facebook. I really think that David, Kyle and Tig should all sing the VIP song as well. It would be good for you. It would be good for everybody.

I love guests. I think that it really helps build a sense of community with in the podcast. There are a lot of smart interesting people that listen to this share and I am interesed in the knowledge that they can share with all of us. I think you should have experts in to discuss the topics in the introduction planet exploration, icthyology. Maybe the topics that you can share amongst yourselves are the ones that we all experience isolation, community, love and loss.

Doing a marathon watching of every podcast and I'm sure these notes from old podcasts will never been seen - but here I go. My claim to fame is that I met Bill Clinton with MY fly down. We had a brief chat and he put his arm around me, and when I left and walked out to my car, I phoned my mother to tell her about my Clinton conversation. I suddenly felt a cool gust of wind near my crotch. I looked down and my fly was wide open, and not only that, but I was wearing Fred Flintstone "yabba dabba doo" boxers. A few years later, I met Sarah Palin in person. She came over to me and I was astounded as I saw her walking toward me. Momentarily I thought - "Is my fly down again and she see's Russia from the window?"

Sign in to follow this