🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pants Masterson

Is there any (legal) way to watch CBB-TV online in Canada

I don't have cable, and I don't even know if IFC Canada will carry the CBB show anyway -- their programming is different than IFC USA.

Hulu won't stream to Canada.

Anyone know how I can legally watch this show and support the Saucerman?

Anyone know if an iTunes 'season pass' will be made available to Canadians? I don't have cable and I too would like to support CBB.

Mike D - I just tried to do my test where I switched my itunes region to Canada to see if I could buy it, but the show isn't up in itunes yet at all :huh:

...Mayhaps I will try again later

Came here to ask the same thing, really want to show my support as well as catch every episode in Canada.

Watched one episode so far and it is just terrific! Funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time, looking forward to the rest!

I am also here to ask the same thing. I watched the streaming episode posted, but it's not enough! I want to show my support using my hard earned Canadian dollars!

Welp my Canadian bros, as of this moment you can only buy the show on iTunes in the U.S. :(:unsure:

Can you do what I did to check this and make your country USA and then buy them? But would that make all of your other iTunes purchases void? ....I really don't know much about all of this.

I'm really sorry guys, and if I hear otherwise I'll let you all know!!

I sixth this motion. Amazon.com says it needs both an American credit card and a billing address in the contiguous 48.

Know this is more of an IFC issue, but they don't seem to have a forum to express interest/complain in.

Also, the Funny/Die link says content unavailable. Anybody interested in a downloading road trip once the season's done?

Also, I've been wondering about the clickthrough link working for Amazon.ca, any news for a would-be supporter?

I really hope Comedy Network picks this up soon. For now, I'll have to do things the less legal way.

Sign in to follow this