🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 101 People (AlmostaGhost’s Pick)

I sent @gigi-tastic a DM as a reminder. If we don’t hear from her by tomorrow, we’ll move to the next person on the list :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sure you all have already seen these, but as a short (or as a shirt, which is what I originally typoed): I humbly submit this:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I’ll bump it if you want.

Sure, or if it's easier, when these threads are started, just post the next 2 or 3? I'm always like, "I wonder if it's my turn or not."

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Can you guys repost the order of who is picking when?

I pinned it to the top of the HDTGM forum. @Cameron H.'s initial post has the full list.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DanEngler said:

I pinned it to the top of the HDTGM forum. @Cameron H.'s initial post has the full list.

Thanks man, I'm so frazzled I forgot to even do what I said I was going to do...

• Like 2
  • Hedgehog 1

I found the updated list too, though it doesn't seem to match the current order?  I just want to plan my pick if it's coming haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realize there was an updated list. Pinned that thread instead!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DanEngler said:

I didn't realize there was an updated list. Pinned that thread instead!

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

I found the updated list too, though it doesn't seem to match the current order?  I just want to plan my pick if it's coming haha

It's almost your time.

17in1q.jpg

• Like 2

I'll be in and out for the next few days. (I know! Impressive!)  Heading to Michigan for the funeral of a childhood-and-since friend who passed unexpectedly on Friday.  Also keep my boss Rob in your thoughts.  His dad passed away on August 24th and his mom yesterday.  I don't know what from.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Hedgehog 1

6 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I'll be in and out for the next few days. (I know! Impressive!)  Heading to Michigan for the funeral of a childhood-and-since friend who passed unexpectedly on Friday.  Also keep my boss Rob in your thoughts.  His dad passed away on August 24th and his mom yesterday.  I don't know what from.

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! Take care and be safe.

11 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I’m sorry to hear about that. Take care of yourself while traveling.

36 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

@AlmostAGhost...you’re up!

All that wanting to be ready for my pick and instead I get to do a last-minute one!

Will have it shortly

• Like 1