🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 96.5 — Sklarbro County 1

As per your requests Sklarbro Citizens, Randy and Jason are bringing you a bite size morsel of sports headlines and hilarity to bridge the gap between Sklarbro Country episodes -- and they're calling it Sklarbro County. We'll be talking professional tennis and Will Smith slapping a suit on Roger Federer.

Thank god I needed a good Sklar fix mid week good call guys. Also checked you out on United Stats of America on the History Channel great show. Your loyal Sklarbohemian

Keegan

• Like 1

Wow! This was as perfect as I thought it would be. It is such a great jumping on point for new fans and it really reminded me of the way you do Rome's show. The takes were just perfect, and I thought Dan was just wonderful. Thought I heard a little Wahlberg bleeding through a few times, which made it ever better.

So great guys, seriously, just wonderful.

• Like 3

I agree with the first two comments. This was awesome!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

DAN VAN KIRK!

• Like 2

Dan was great, as was the addition of more Sklarbro Country (or County in this case I suppose).

It made going back to work today just a little bit more tolerable.

Can't wait for Friday!

Awesome bite sized episode guys! Great for a drive to work when I can't get a whole Country in.

Nothing brightens my ears like a stroll through the land of Sklarbro, be it County or Country. That police chase story was delightfully nutballs.

I look forward to the return of listener emails. Read that stuff and make fun of us!

When you said bite sized I thought you meant this was going to 15 or 20 minutes long. 38 minutes is still longer than most podcasts(not that I'm complaining.)

Sign in to follow this