đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Blast Hardcheese

Dear Avril Halley, I double-dog dare you to watch...

The Pacifier starring Vin Diesel.

Torque starring Adam Scott (ok, he's not the star exactly, but who is?)

Next of Kin starring Swayze, Liam Neeson, and Helen Hunt!

• Like 1

Definitely Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever

Virus with Jamie Lee Curtis

Simon Sez with Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook

Dungeons & Dragons - one of the most crazy so bad its good films ever, this movie has pretty much been wiped from the internet and existence somehow

John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars - Jason Statham, Ice Cube, directed by John Carpenter? Yep

Dragon Wars (D-Wars) - a Korean filmed action movie filmed in English

Guardians - Russian Avengers ripoff with a man/bear creature with a chest mounted gatling gun, plus a lot of other stuff going on

Soul Man - Kid going to college in blackface to take advantage of affirmative action

Sound of Thunder - supposed to be the March 14 live show, so make sure that gets back on the schedule someday

Lone Wolf McQuade - Gotta do this Chuck Norris film sometime, just for the driving the pickup out of a hole

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li - its not exactly a sequel, but its certainly worse than the JCVD Street Fighter

D.C. Cab - starring Mr. T, what else do you need to hear?

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Sean Connery's last role, so much to talk about, hours of content

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 12:19 PM, CNU2007 said:

Definitely Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever

Virus with Jamie Lee Curtis

Simon Sez with Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook

Dungeons & Dragons - one of the most crazy so bad its good films ever, this movie has pretty much been wiped from the internet and existence somehow

John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars - Jason Statham, Ice Cube, directed by John Carpenter? Yep

Dragon Wars (D-Wars) - a Korean filmed action movie filmed in English

Guardians - Russian Avengers ripoff with a man/bear creature with a chest mounted gatling gun, plus a lot of other stuff going on

Soul Man - Kid going to college in blackface to take advantage of affirmative action

Sound of Thunder - supposed to be the March 14 live show, so make sure that gets back on the schedule someday

Lone Wolf McQuade - Gotta do this Chuck Norris film sometime, just for the driving the pickup out of a hole

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li - its not exactly a sequel, but its certainly worse than the JCVD Street Fighter

D.C. Cab - starring Mr. T, what else do you need to hear?

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Sean Connery's last role, so much to talk about, hours of content

Holy shit (((YES))) to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen!!! This movie is so amazingly awful that I believe it finally broke Alan Moore’s spirit.

Oh, also The Spirit!

• Like 2

On 9/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, theworstbuddhist said:

The Pacifier starring Vin Diesel.

Torque starring Adam Scott (ok, he's not the star exactly, but who is?)

Next of Kin starring Swayze, Liam Neeson, and Helen Hunt!

Next of Kin (aka, hillbillies vs. the mafia): definitely, yes!

I would say Fantasy Island, but all the parts that are not hilariously terrible are genuinely boring. Plus I feel bad for Michael Pena, a talented actor given a truly bad role.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Black Dahlia — the movie that dares to solve an infamous murder mystery in an over-the-top, melodramatic fashion that reality never could.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blast Hardcheese said:

The Black Dahlia — the movie that dares to solve an infamous murder mystery in an over-the-top, melodramatic fashion that reality never could.

From what I remember, it mutilates James Ellroy’s novel into The Snowman-level incoherence.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2020 at 3:14 PM, GrahamS. said:

From what I remember, it mutilates James Ellroy’s novel into The Snowman-level incoherence.

In light of Steve Hodel’s Intriguing books outlining why he believes his father, Dr. George Hodel, is the Black Dahlia killer, the ending to this film is unintentionally hilarious.

• Like 1

Because it’s currently “free” on Amazon Prime, I’m watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at this very moment, and it’s... whew! There are no words. It’s like The Avengers for those with severe head trauma.

• Like 1