admin

Episode 9 — Gelmania IX

Salad.

Healthy.

Dogs (Freestyle).

Daddy's Lap.

I'm Not Doing Well - with Sean Conroy.

Those Dead Eyes.

"Dogs are better than people, dogs are better than people.... " ...... YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

ps. Google "Dogs are the best people mp3" ;)

OLD BRETTS NEVER DIE THEY JUST LOSE THEIR MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS!

I love this show.

god damn, way to fuck with everyone in terms of the shows existential situation. this show is self reflective and aware at so many layers. we can't count on the running time, we can't count on when we get the next episode, we can't count on another installment of toupee, we can't count on anything and yet i continue to be surprised and compelled. first there was bertolt brecht, then there was john luc goddard, now theres brett gelman.

i got badness in me

"Life itself is only a vision, a dream."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeyKhxgHbA

Being completely out of my mind when I listened, this was super trippy to hear again, in Gelmania of all places, I'd completely forgotten about it. Such an awesome, perfect choice.

You beat me to it! I remember this from when I was a kid, it was my favorite video to check out at the library. For some reason it also convinced me that Satan lived on the moon. It was pretty awesome hearing that creepy familiar voice again after all these years.

This is my favorite podcast of all time. Never heard anything like it. Brilliantly hilarious.

Sign in to follow this