🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Episode 249.5 — Minisode 249.5

Chatting with Jason, Paul’s 30 minute a day weight loss plan, and more on this week’s mini episode! Paul offers up advice on the Help Line, goes through Corrections and Omissions for Deadly Mile High Club, and catches up with Jason. Plus, we announce our next movie!
Listen to the Transformers For Charity episode over at https://www.hdtgminfo.com/
Subscribe to Unspooled with Paul Scheer and Amy Nicholson here: http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/
Check out The Jane Club over at www.janeclub.com
Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepubli…wdidthisgetmade
Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:
@PaulScheer on Instagram & Twitter
@Junediane on IG and @MsJuneDiane on Twitter
Jason is Not on Twitter

• Like 1

I have never seen Under the Cherry Moon. I’m looking forward to this 🙂

• Like 1

As a huge HDTGM fan and a massive Prince fan, I am soooooo excited for this episode! Laughably bad movie, amazing soundtrack. The “wrecka stow” bit with Prince, Jerome, and DAME KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS is so stupid, it comes back to funny.

I cannot WAIT to hear their thoughts! And I’ll do my best to not submit any Corrections & Omissions that come off as Prince-splaining. ☺️💜

• Like 2

Congratulations, Cameron H.

I saw Under A Cherry Moon a few months after Prince died and boy it is terrible. I've always thought Purple Rain was bad but Under The Cherry Moon is clear that Prince's talent is musical. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

Congratulations, Cameron H.

tenor.gif?itemid=12872732

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transfaerie said:

What was the BBC animated show Jason was talking about, I can't find it now? With the scam artists?

You may be thinking of Great Pretender, which Jason talks about in the last 20 minutes of the episode. It's on Netflix.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DanEngler said:

You may be thinking of Great Pretender, which Jason talks about in the last 20 minutes of the episode. It's on Netflix.

that's exactly what I was thinking of. I don't know why I thought it was BBC. Thanks.

Looking at it now, it doesn't look as interesting as I'd imagined. Oh well.

I'd like to thank Jason for recommending "What Had Happened Was..."

As a latent Prince Paul fan, it's just great and hilarious. I usually hate music interviews, too.

I must take exception with Jason’s negative opinion of the artists on the Transformers soundtrack. Well, one exception. Cheap Trick is awesome. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know how the live stream on Friday is working exactly? Is it streaming through the On Location Live website?

On 10/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, DanEngler said:

I know Paul reads these comments, but does Jason or June? 
I'd really like to hear Jason's take on an anime called "Stein's Gate". Which is fairly well known in Anime circles (at least I think it is), but I think casual Anime watchers may have missed it. It's great, but it's also bonkers.