🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DingDongMan

Under the Cherry Moon - Post Movie Survey

Hey guys! I wanted to invite you all to take my post movie survey of Under the Cherry Moon.  This is intended to be done after watching the actual movie, not listening to the episode.  I make these surveys every week for a group of my close friends after our weekly Bad Movie Monday and they seem to like doing them. I have a lot of time on my hands lately and thought I would start doing them for HDTGM movies and see if it catches on.  I will release the results around the time of the next mini episode and then do the next movie! It's a fun way for HDTGM fans to get more involved in the movies, be creative, and make each other laugh.  Hope you enjoy!

Link: https://forms.gle/67AZ7uuFDqWm2L2s6

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, gigi-tastic said:

I really want to read the results of these so bad. I love a quiz or survey

I can't wait to share them! Waiting for more responses, it's more fun if everyone responds before you read them

I haven’t had time to watch the movie yet, but it’s on my list. If it’s not on a service I subscribe to I don’t always watch them, but this one sounds like a lot of fun (I did listen to the episode)!

i did check out your survey (I didn’t take it since I haven’t watched the movie) and it seems very thorough. Great work!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Done! That was fun 😀

Thanks! When I release the results on Thursday,  do you think I should post them here or start a new thread? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DingDongMan said:

Thanks! When I release the results on Thursday,  do you think I should post them here or start a new thread? 

No, thank you!

Um, if it were up to me, I’d create a new thread. Otherwise, the results might get lost in the shuffle. 

• Like 1