🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Ep 250 — Under the Cherry Moon

Love Prince, but found it excruciatingly boring to listen to an episode where their love of prince had them gushing and rationalizing over absurd moments rather than laying in in a comedic style like they would on bad movie they actually enjoyed like Face Off. I honestly don’t buy that they liked this movie.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:50 PM, gigi-tastic said:

I just want it known I will pay double for a book with purple paper? Also this now makes me think of that scene in Legally Blonde with Else's resume which is pink and scented!

He should have been a scent instead of a symbol when he was fighting with his record company! Then he could hand you purple scented paper and you’d know... it’s HIM. 

Also, argh. I am mad I missed the CATS live show. I paid $20 for that when it was released. 

• Like 1

I'm just catching up but here's a video of a Kristin Scott Thomas interview where she talks about Under the Cherry Moon.  Both Kristin and her mom realized it wasn't a very good movie.

• Like 1

I know I'm a couple of weeks behind on this but I wanted to add my Prince story. 

Back in 2011 I was working on a little indie film called "Unlucky" and we were shooting in Princes mansion in Toronto. My holding was placed in his "Rec Room". Now I want you to picture Princes' Rec Room, don't change that image in your head at all, you nailed it. Purple shag carpeting, mirrored walls with a plush velvet restaurant booth in the corner, golden mirrored stars on the ceiling, oh so many disco balls. He had a Purple Snooker table, with Purple chalk, and the reds were all purple. The doors to the dining room were frosted glass with the Symbol on it. he was genial and friendly to the crew and I got to play snooker on Princes' purple pool table.

• Like 2