🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 162 — Best Bro Hang

Come on, really? To those of you defending Adam Pally for falling out of character - do you think Seth Morris or Andy Daly would pull that shit? No.

• Like 1

So, are we not going to talk about the fact that "That's My Boy" uses child rape as a premise for comedy?

Well, the fact is that Adam Sandler has been making despicable comedies for a long time now. It just isn't even shocking or noteworthy any more. It's a sure bet that he's going to make tons of jokes at the expense of old people, fat people, gay people, racial minorities...basically anyone but Adam Sandler.

Well, the fact is that Adam Sandler has been making despicable comedies for a long time now. It just isn't even shocking or noteworthy any more. It's a sure bet that he's going to make tons of jokes at the expense of old people, fat people, gay people, racial minorities...basically anyone but Adam Sandler.

If you have an hour to spare, the fine gentlemen at RedLetterMedia have provided a scholarly dissection of Adam Sandler's abysmal film career scam. At once, both enlightening and depressing.

Another amazing episode. I was able to find time to listen to it twice in one day. Something about Andy Samberg just puts Scott at his funniest, and I love funny Scott more than any guest...except for Harris Wittels.

So, are we not going to talk about the fact that "That's My Boy" uses child rape as a premise for comedy?

We would, except it's not when he wanted it.

Just wanted to point out that Adam Pally was indeed subsequently on Gelmania ostensibly for winning that round of WYR. The first bit of Gelmania X that he's in (the first bit of the show) is absolutely amazing and anyone who doesn't listen to Gelmania absolutely should.

Come on, really? To those of you defending Adam Pally for falling out of character - do you think Seth Morris or Andy Daly would pull that shit? No.

You're being pretty harsh, considering Scott and Andy directly referred to him as Adam, and asked or mentioned things that only Adam Pally could comment on.

It's funny, so that's what counts.