🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 98.5 — Sklarbro County 3

We're not going to try to reel you into listening to Sklarbro County with rewards for bearded listeners or wordy legal mumbo jumbo. Instead, we're just telling you that co-host Dan Van Kirk has cooked up some awesome stories for us this week and Chris Cox is visiting and bringing Uwe Blab water skiing stories with him. Day trip on over to the county! You'll love it!

This is easily the best thing Earwolf has come up with so far. I can't believe how much happiness this show brings me. It is everything I fell in love with related to the Sklars and the addition of Dan is perfect. Then you put Chris in this week and it just takes it up to a new level.

Dan's timing, by the way, is AMAZING. "J-o-....s-.....he takes off running."

Good grief, please keep this going.

Agreed, Lukas! The story about the guy who misspelled his fake name then took off running was hilarious! I'm loving the stories that Dan's bringing to this show.

Love this episode.. my grandfather built a yellow log cabin on lake pukaway and I live 2 blocks from Ms Catalina.. yay

When I saw the photos, I thought "Mark Wahlberg versus Owen Wilson?" But no, it was Dan and Chris being themselves which was even better! I love the County episodes; they're just long enough to last my commute to school every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I definitely need the laugh before my three-hour math class. Thanks, guys!

Sign in to follow this