🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jjulius

What happened to episodes 198-200?

The last episode made me want to go back and listen to some earlier Gillian Jacobs & PFT episodes, and I found Garry Unmarried (199) is missing from Stitcher, as well as # 198 and 200. Does anyone know what happened there?

26 minutes ago, jjulius said:

The last episode made me want to go back and listen to some earlier Gillian Jacobs & PFT episodes, and I found Garry Unmarried (199) is missing from Stitcher, as well as # 198 and 200. Does anyone know what happened there?

Are you a Stitcher Premium subscriber? All episodes older than six months are moved behind the dreaded paywall and require a subscription.

If I sign into my Stitcher Premium account and search for "comedy bang bang 198" (or 199 or 200) I get the desired episode.

1 hour ago, DanEngler said:

Are you a Stitcher Premium subscriber? All episodes older than six months are moved behind the dreaded paywall and require a subscription.

If I sign into my Stitcher Premium account and search for "comedy bang bang 198" (or 199 or 200) I get the desired episode.

I have Stitcher Premium. It doesn't show up in the chronological list of all episodes. But I'm now seeing it appear if I search for it! (I usually don't, as the Stitcher search function has given crap results in the past when looking for a specific episode.) Thanks.

Sign in to follow this