🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
GrahamS.

Do people want HDTGM to do another live episode?

100% I had the time of my life. When June had her earbud stuck in her earring I truly thought it was a Choice and was like "Wow what a visionary!". I loved it. Didn't *love* the event thing we used. The chat literally moved so fast it made me feel sick but what can I expect from my fellow Balcony Monsters?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gigi-tastic said:

100% I had the time of my life. When June had her earbud stuck in her earring I truly thought it was a Choice and was like "Wow what a visionary!". I loved it. Didn't *love* the event thing we used. The chat literally moved so fast it made me feel sick but what can I expect from my fellow Balcony Monsters?

I mostly just ended up watching it full screen instead of trying to interact by chat.

Jason scaring  June with the creepy baby mask was my favorite part!

YES! I was lucky enough to live close enough to LA that I was present for the Shaq movies, and I saw both Bay Area shows during the recent tours. Now that I'm in another state, I'm hoping they will do this 3 or 4 times a year. I don't want them to do it so often it becomes not special, but I think it's a really beautiful thing right now for all of us to get to connect, even though I didn't bother with the chat. I loved June's lighting talk. For the record, she's breathtaking in either light. 

• Like 1

Absolutely. Didn't do the first because I can't stand the musical Cats, but generally I'd be up for most anything.

• Like 1