🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
grudlian.

Episode 252.5 - Minisode 252.5

Learn how to practice self care in lonely times, and we answer the age old question of “What’s a Moonbat?” all this and more on this week's mini! Paul offers up advice on the Help Line, goes through Corrections and Omissions from Governor Gabbi, and announces next week's movie.    Listen to the Transformers For Charity episode over at https://www.hdtgminfo.com/ Subscribe to Unspooled with Paul Scheer and Amy Nicholson here: http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/ Check out The Jane Club over at www.janeclub.com Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepubli…wdidthisgetmade Where to Find Jason, June & Paul: @PaulScheer on Instagram & Twitter @Junediane on IG and @MsJuneDiane on Twitter Jason is Not on Twitter

I have never heard the term "moonbat" but it is a super far leftist, so that's good to know. 

Next week they are airing the Cats episode.

I want to know more about how anyone can submit a video to Amazon to post for sale, like Governor Gabbi. I am sure the process isn't that easy, but Paul made it sound like you just submit it and a thumbnail and you can hope some people stumble upon it and pay for it. There has to be more about that process.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, CNU2007 said:

I want to know more about how anyone can submit a video to Amazon to post for sale, like Governor Gabbi. I am sure the process isn't that easy, but Paul made it sound like you just submit it and a thumbnail and you can hope some people stumble upon it and pay for it. There has to be more about that process.

As a publisher I deal with one of the many companies that Amazon has purchased (CreateSpace) to publish my books both in print and to their kindle store. I expect there are several similar companies for distributing independent films, music, clips, etc.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, CNU2007 said:

Next week they are airing the Cats episode.

I would literally rather eat my own balls than watch this movie. Looking forward to the episode.

• Like 1

One of their live virtual movies is going to be...

The_Knight_Before_Christmas_poster.jpg

(I’m pretty sure I recommended this one last year 🤗)

• Like 1

Christmas Romance Crew, are either of these as bad as Christmas In Handcuffs? Because that one nearly broke me. The ghost christmas movie was fine.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

Christmas Romance Crew, are either of these as bad as Christmas In Handcuffs? Because that one nearly broke me. The ghost christmas movie was fine.

Knight is dumb fun - lots to talk about. I haven’t seen Nutty.

3 hours ago, grudlian. said:

Yea, echoing Cameron, I haven't seen Nutty, but Knight is not awful. It's silly and goofy for sure.  

• Like 1