🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 100 - John Leguizamo

Actor, comedian, and playwright John Leguizamo feels great about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

John and Conan sit down to talk about attempting to master every performative craft, how sharing a room with a sibling makes one a better communicator, and digging into untold history with John’s one-man show Latin History for Morons and his new film Critical Thinking. Later, Conan ponders his frightening visage as he and his team Review the Reviewers.

Congratulations on the 100th episode.  Awesome work from ALL the crew. Two quick things, Conan, since you are a busy fellow:  when are you going to coax Dana “Farbo” Carvey to come back onto the podcast?  I have so enjoyed listening to all those deep dives, many times.  Classics!  And to the creepy doll story mentioned at the end of the awesome Leguizamo interview- “The boy”.  Not sure if legal will clear this, but that doll looks eerily like a Kushner.  Yikes!  Now, that is an origin story…

Keep up the levity and verbiage- a sanity stabilizing balm for sure.

QUESTION FOR CONAN

Why would you need State Farm as a sponsor for a contest whose (probably not grammatically correct) prize is a virtual meeting with you. A meeting with no apparent expenses. Thank you.

Watched the boy when it came out I hope you finished it and bring it back up on the podcast. I thought the movie had a great twist.