🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 163 — Burning Love

Today's audio sound recording of Comedy Bang Bang is the perfect companion to everyone's favorite reality show, Burning Love! Mark Orlando and two of his lovely lady suitors, Carly and Tamara G, are joining Scott to answer the tough questions: Can a monkey heart love like a human one? What should you do about hard-to-hide boners? What happens when the rules of Would You Rather?, like the rules of love, are shaken? All accompanied by commentary from Steve Agee, today's episode will fill you with lust, love, and laughs.

Click here for more info about the upcoming Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE tour! Bad bye!

I just had a Burning Love marathon earlier today. Loving this show!

How am I just hearing about Burning Love? It's awesome! Scott, I'm loving the TV show. If you come to Kansas on your tour, will you be on our podcast?...No?...OK.

I'm loving this audio-sound in my ear hearing-flesh.

SCOTT. More attention should have been paid to the little gem you dropped during the monkey heart convo - "We don't want the monkey advocates to get on our backs" That could easily be your catch phrase forever. Also, thank you for playing the Raz vacation song.

• Like 5

Tamara's "hi" at the end of WYR was one of the funniest syllables in CBB history.

Great episode! All of the characters were "on." I'm fighting the urge to post a ton of my favorite one-liners.

• Like 1

Great episode! All of the characters were "on." I'm fighting the urge to post a ton of my favorite one-liners.

What was it about this one? The one-liners were all memorable. Just a terrific episode with a great character interaction. I think the three 'reality' stars were played off each other like nothing I've heard on this show before.

• Like 1

Another great episode, somehow felt unique.

See you in Vancouver!!

Ditto to all of the above. The other thing that made it great was hearing Steve Agee laugh in delight at Mark Orlando's absurdities.

tumblr_m5mil96cqm1rxhujqo1_500.png

tumblr_m5mil96cqm1rxhujqo2_500.png

This was such an INCREDIBLE episode! I'm completely obsessed with Burning Love and Tamara and Carly are my favesies.

How was I unaware of Burning Love? It seems like something I must have known about but forgot about. I'm an idiot.

Also, why must the show in Vancouver be during the week I'm away from the city! I must try and commandeer a car a vehicle and get my ass to that show.

Once again Scott takes a very lenient approach to guests talking during the Would you Rather theme. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

• Like 7

Ken Marino's character work was genius in this one; great work by everyone, really. I especially loved how it all culminated in WYR, where Scott intentionally created scenerios that would be equally emotionally polorizing for his character.

I have to insist that Hot Saucerman takes a more serious stand on the WYR theme interruptions as well.

I love Comedy Bang Bang.

I would like to see a new segment in the beginning that introduces the "Yes and" dynamic to guests who might be unfamiliar with it?

My adoration of Ken Marino is borderline unhealthy. I'm convinced he's one of the most hilarious people in the world.

This episode tops my favorite list for this year. There are many months to go, but it'll take something great to beat it. Just saying.

How was I unaware of Burning Love? It seems like something I must have known about but forgot about. I'm an idiot.

Also, why must the show in Vancouver be during the week I'm away from the city! I must try and commandeer a car a vehicle and get my ass to that show.

I'll be driving to van from about an hour east of the city if that helps.

Really fun episode. I was a little curious about what the reaction would be like from people who weren't familiar with Burning Love, so I'm glad to hear that people seemed to like it either way. Great character work all around and Steve played off them well. The monkey heart discussion was killing me.

Awesome episode, female guests bring the heat.

I relate to mark, the character. Does that mean I am a terrible person?

P.S. Steve Agee is a giant.