🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 163 — Burning Love

This whole episode was fantastic, but I just want to say Steve Agee was delightful.

Did anyone else love when Scott tried to lob Ken an improv softball when he repeated "Crystal clear" when they were discussing names of women not on the show?

This episode warmed my monkey heart. Will go on the journey again.

Loved this episode! I actually spent the entire time just assuming that Burning Love was a fake show that they made up for this episode. Then I read the comments.

• Like 1

Loved this episode! I actually spent the entire time just assuming that Burning Love was a fake show that they made up for this episode. Then I read the comments.

Same. Then I looked up the show and realized it's the best thing currently on the internet.

• Like 1

I was a little curious about what the reaction would be like from people who weren't familiar with Burning Love

Usually I listen to the podcast on monday night local time, and usually by that time I'm very tired and not paying attention to the names written in the podcast description versus the names said on the actual podcast.

Initially I did think these people were regular reality-tv idiots but as the show went on it got increasingly harder to believe that there are people like this anywhere. I suppose I thought that now that the CBB tv show has been through a few episodes, the podcast is popular enough for to be used as a marketing tool for other tv-shows. I think I realized that it was all the usual CBB characters at least by the halfway mark or when ever monkey hearts got involved. Naturally I'm embarrassed to admit that it took so long, but beyond my innate stupidity I can only blame the lack of zzz.

I know of Burning Love, but I haven't seen it. I did watch every season of Flavor of Love, so I guess I'm predisposed to thinking that there are people like this.

HOLY CRAP! This IS A REAL WEB BASED SHOW?? I totally missed all of this and even the comments until today. This is beautiful!

I feel like I'm in bizarro world where I love CBB enough to bother posting and check the website and listen to every episode and so on. And I share this love with all of you -- and yet you liked this episode? I find Marino so weak (he does the same character in Children's Hospital, Wet Hot and Burning Love people!) and yet Scott kept going back to him.

He uses every "buying time" improv trick in the book and then resorts to crass sexual angles for his joke. I would have loved to hear more from Tamara and Carly, and of course Steve.

• Like 1

I feel like I'm in bizarro world where I love CBB enough to bother posting and check the website and listen to every episode and so on. And I share this love with all of you -- and yet you liked this episode? I find Marino so weak (he does the same character in Children's Hospital, Wet Hot and Burning Love people!) and yet Scott kept going back to him.

He uses every "buying time" improv trick in the book and then resorts to crass sexual angles for his joke. I would have loved to hear more from Tamara and Carly, and of course Steve.

Idk, man. I downloaded this one first thing in the morning and started listening to it on my way to school without looking at the guests, and I had no idea that these people were characters for like ten minutes. And this is CBB! Marino just totally nailed the "dumb reality show contestant." I bought it. And for what it's worth, he just made me laugh. I don't really care if people stick to their same ol' shtick if it works. And his works for me.

Loved this episode, Marino is always great. I recently saw him in Wanderlust, and I almost shit myself laughing at his freak out scene. This is not the right forum, but I don't care; Please bring back Party Down or make a movie of it.

I love that the" Closing Up The Plug Bag" song has become a part of the show.