🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ianbauer

Comedy Bang Bang on tour

Are you kidding me? Yes. I'll be there.

Anyone else going to the Boston show?

I am definitely going to the Vancouver show.

Is there any way to find out which specific guests will be on which shows? The individual ticket pages I went to all seemed to list Adomian and Heidecker (or no one at all), but then Scott mentioned PFT on this week's podcast. Basically, I don't live particularly close to any of the cities, but might be willing to travel to one of the closer ones, so that sort of info would be nice to know in advance.

I will go regardless but a guest list would be nice. Still, at the end of the day any special guests beyond Scott and Reggie is icing on the cake.

As most of you probably saw, Scott tweeted today that Adomian and Heidecker will indeed be on the east coast shows.

Looking at the whirlwind schedule they've booked, is anybody else concerned that it's going to be really tough to keep up the energy level and/or spontaneity on the later shows?

I just bought my ticket for the San Diego show! Hope we'll get an idea of the guests soon -- though I can also see Scott wanting to keep it a surprise, too.

Edited out, I figured it out! See you on the 10th!

Ian - I believe Scott mentioned that Reggie wouldn't be on this tour, but I can't confirm.

I'll be at the Portland show!

• Like 1

Loving that these are available as downloads in the store. GRIP IT AND RIP IIIIIIIT!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how long the show lasts?

I'm in a different state and the length of the show is the difference between getting home the same night on a bus or spending the night in town.

Just an educated guess, I'd estimate the whole show is around 2 hours. The recorded shows made to purchase on earwolf are about 1 hour and it is the 2nd part of the show. So, just a wild guess that it's sort of a 2nd act and the 1st is also around an hour. Wow. Those were exausting sentences.

• Like 1

repost from another thread: Long shot - anyone have an extra ticket for Vancouver? Bought two, now a friend is coming in from out of town and I need three. Will pay with money.

Just an educated guess, I'd estimate the whole show is around 2 hours. The recorded shows made to purchase on earwolf are about 1 hour and it is the 2nd part of the show. So, just a wild guess that it's sort of a 2nd act and the 1st is also around an hour. Wow. Those were exausting sentences.

Thanks man. Jeff just said the same thing in response to my question in a separate thread. About 2 hours means I'll have plenty of time.

Recently got back from seeing the SF Show, it was awesome. If you are on the fence to go see the show.. get off the fence and go well worth it! *cross post*

Vancouver was the shit! Thanks for all the laughs guys, and congrats on the end of the tour and TV show runs!

Just grabbed tickets to the next Vancouver show on Feb. 9th! If anyone else is planning on going, presale is on today and the code is... surprise, "comedybangbang"

It's as if the Vancouver ComedyFest is sponsored by Earwolf based on 75% of the announcements. I really wish there was some kind of festival pass or some alternative to giving ticketmaster $30.

Sign in to follow this