🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 106 Preview (tomspanks' Pick)

15 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I hope @tomspankschooses Pippin again...

Can never have enough Ben Vereen

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tomspanks said:

Btw has anyone noticed the "Watch Party" option on Amazon Prime?  

I have! I believe Netflix has that option as well. Maybe in the new year we can start up HDTGM Classics again? It might be a fun way to bring in the new year... 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cameron H. said:

I have! I believe Netflix has that option as well. Maybe in the new year we can start up HDTGM Classics again? It might be a fun way to bring in the new year... 

Yes, please!  I miss it 😢

• Like 4

I miss it too. Hopefully it works internationally.

Just now, tomspanks said:

Yes, please!  I missed it 😢

Since the world is full of hope again, it might be nice. If anyone's interested, we could go back to first Friday per month. 9PM EST. Sound good? 

I would love to see if we could coax some of our old friends back for this...

• Like 3

Just now, Cam Bert said:

I miss it too. Hopefully it works internationally.

Remind me, Cam, and maybe you and I can experiment with it sometime this week.

• Like 1

Remind me, Cam, and maybe you and I can experiment with it sometime this week.

Will do. We could try 9PM EST this Friday if you'll be free.

Just now, Cam Bert said:

Will do. We could try 9PM EST this Friday if you'll be free.

That's BLACK FRIDAY!

Spoiler

(Yeah, that will be fine.)

• Like 1

That's BLACK FRIDAY!

Reveal hidden contents

(Yeah, that will be fine.)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Ordinarily I do the MM pick on that Friday but HDTGM Classics is a much better use.  I'll do the MM pick on Saturday at 9 pm EST.

• Like 1

I think the Amazon Watch Party might be limited to Prime users if that makes a difference. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Since the world is full of hope again, it might be nice. If anyone's interested, we could go back to first Friday per month. 9PM EST. Sound good? 

I would love to see if we could coax some of our old friends back for this...

I've been out of the musicals loop for a while. No need to put me back into the MM rotation but I would love to get the Classics watch parties going again.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I think the Amazon Watch Party might be limited to Prime users if that makes a difference. 

Correct.

From the FAQ:

Can I use a mobile phone, tablet, or Fire TV to join a Watch Party?
Watch Parties are available on desktop browsers, except Apple’s Safari. Other devices such as Fire TV, smart TVs, game consoles, connected media players, mobile phones, and tablets are currently not supported.

Who can access Prime Video Watch Party?
Amazon Prime and/or Prime Video members based in select regions are eligible to access a Watch Party via desktop. Anyone can join a Watch Party as long as they have a valid invite link and an active Prime membership to access eligible titles included with their Prime Membership.

Can I host a Watch Party while I am traveling internationally?
If you are traveling internationally and wish to host a Watch Party, eligible content may be limited. Additional information related to content availability while traveling can be found here. In order to host a Watch Party while traveling internationally, you must first log into your Prime membership via your home country page. For example, if you are from the United States, you must log into your Prime membership via Amazon.com.

Can I participate in an international Watch Party?
Unfortunately joining an international Watch Party is not currently available. Your eligibility to participate in a Watch Party requires your subscription to be entitled in the same country as the host’s home subscription. For example, if the host’s home subscription is in the United States through Amazon.com, you must be logged into your United States subscription through Amazon.com to participate.

21 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Correct.

From the FAQ:

Can I use a mobile phone, tablet, or Fire TV to join a Watch Party?
Watch Parties are available on desktop browsers, except Apple’s Safari. Other devices such as Fire TV, smart TVs, game consoles, connected media players, mobile phones, and tablets are currently not supported.

Who can access Prime Video Watch Party?
Amazon Prime and/or Prime Video members based in select regions are eligible to access a Watch Party via desktop. Anyone can join a Watch Party as long as they have a valid invite link and an active Prime membership to access eligible titles included with their Prime Membership.

Can I host a Watch Party while I am traveling internationally?
If you are traveling internationally and wish to host a Watch Party, eligible content may be limited. Additional information related to content availability while traveling can be found here. In order to host a Watch Party while traveling internationally, you must first log into your Prime membership via your home country page. For example, if you are from the United States, you must log into your Prime membership via Amazon.com.

Can I participate in an international Watch Party?
Unfortunately joining an international Watch Party is not currently available. Your eligibility to participate in a Watch Party requires your subscription to be entitled in the same country as the host’s home subscription. For example, if the host’s home subscription is in the United States through Amazon.com, you must be logged into your United States subscription through Amazon.com to participate.

@Cameron H., let's you and I get together this week and I'll show you how to Kast. It's easy now that I know how.

• Like 1

Off-topic: This is a really good rendition of Mean Green Mother from Outer Space.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

@Cameron H., let's you and I get together this week and I'll show you how to Kast. It's easy now that I know how.

That's cool. When's a good time for you?

Just now, Cameron H. said:

That's cool. When's a good time for you?

Anytime after 5 Eastern any day.