🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 81 — Cheetos & Horseradish

Fresh off of Howard's Have a Summah album release and Kulap's Gotham City debut, Who Charted? is here with Eric Andre and ready to talk Hip Hop, R&B, movies, Cheetos, Chart Piñata, and dating gossip. Howard's voice goes on an adventure and we learn an important lesson about Ringo Starr's mortality. You might even pick up some Lao! It's a key jangling good time!

Is Eric Andre the first guest to take on the task of bringing Lee's voice to the show?

WOW! At first I thought maybe this guy just wasn't funny, and that he thought it was hilarious to chew into the microphone. Then I realized this guy definitely isn't funny, and that he is obnoxious as hell.

Worst episode ever. Seriously?

• Like 11

"If you don't like everything, you're a fucking idiot" is gonna give "Positive energy, yes!"" a run for its money as my favourite nugget of motivational wisdom. When Eric Andre broke out the Brody Stevens impression I just about lost it.

Umm, whose dumb idea was it to bring cheetos into the studio?

• Like 4

Agreed, Eric Andre ranks #1 on the charts for worst guest ever. I felt like I was in a middle school cafeteria listening to him.

And on the day of summah solstice too! Sigh. Can't wait to get my Have a Summah album so I can have that Wie-Wie pure and unadultured. Congrats on the comic book appearance Kulap!

• Like 6

I thought he was fun. Any guest who buys in and goes for it is good with me. I love the people who listen to a few comedy podcasts and become expert critics.

• Like 10

Howard sounds kind of like Honus Honus from Man Man on the Summah album... or Paul McCartney from that Monkberry Moon Delight song... good epi!

I could have done without the chewing and belching into the mic, but the rest of this was quality. The constant bleeping out wound up being hilarious. I love when the guest and Kulap gang up on Howard WHEN Howard keeps on his toes, as he did here.

• Like 1

Eric was great and this was a fun ep! I don't get how someone can listen to Who Charted and also chug haterade. Like everything!

• Like 2

Yeah, this was the first episode I wasn't able to finish. The chewing and belching is beyond obnoxious. The whole anti-comedy, "hey I'm so cool because I don't give a shit about anything" thing is so tired. And it's not because "I don't get it;" it's just annoying.

A terrible guest, not WC worthy.

• Like 4

Man, what's with all the Eric Andre hating? I went into it unfamiliar with him, but found him perfectly relaxed, funny and charming. That Dionne Warwick vs. Mankind shit was hilarious. I'ma look into his other shit. Y'all have sticks up your butts today.

This post was sponsored by Pepsi Next.

• Like 1

This dude was on the Champs podcast, which is admittedly hit or miss as it is, and straight bombed. The hosts, at the end, were literally saying how unpleasant the whole conversation is. I haven't listened to this EP yet, but, it wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Kramer does not get along well with Mr. Andre

Eric brought a slightly different vibe to this episode, but it was still fun and fresh. Howard and Kulap were into it, and everyone clearly enjoyed themselves. Positive energy!

The eating and burping was in no way endearing. This is not Eric Andre hating, unless that's what his comedy is all about. Why would I want to pump that shit into my ears.

• Like 4

I think I get it, Is Eric Andre hating how fans express adoration for him? Ok, I'm on board, sorry guys. I just looked at like 3 clips of his show on Adult Swim dot com. Man, does he suck? What a cancer he was to Who Chartified. I am going to have him fired! He'll never work in this internet again.

• Like 1

Uh... so how about that new Howard song? I felt it was quite pleasing.

• Like 2

Look at badass Kulap y'all!!

tumblr_m5x62m9cjd1rpdcuwo1_400.jpg

• Like 11

So many of these comments are ridiculous. I was expecting to hate this episode, but it was good.

That said, I'm definitely not a fan of ANYONE eating/chewing/swallowing/burping into the mic. It's just gross and unpleasant. Digestive sounds are repulsive and cheap humor. No thank you. (except for the occasional fart)

• Like 1

I thought he was fun. Any guest who buys in and goes for it is good with me. I love the people who listen to a few comedy podcasts and become expert critics.

I have to assume you're as obnoxious as this guest was, so that's why nothing seems out of the ordinary to you.