๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
TexasKevin

Gone

I searched and didn't get any results, so I hope it's not in here already.

ย 

Gone, with Amanda Seyfried. Awful and ridiculous. When you get to the end of the movie if you look at all the stuff that got her to that point, it's insane that the guy could have expected all these random situations to get her to there. Not to mention a lot of the whole movie was just silly, acting, dialogue, etc.

• Like 1

Crazy film, makes no sense and the lease satisfying ending of any film ever. So easy to pick apart, it would be hilarious!

• Like 1

This movie is perfect HDTGM fodder. What plot there is doesn't even bother trying to make sense. Amanda Seyfried straight-up burns a guy alive. The police are THE WORST EVER. Totally discussion worthy.

• Like 1

Pretty please DO THIS MOVIE! (semi-long post incoming)

ย 

Crazy film, makes no sense and the least satisfying ending of any film ever.

ย 

Yes! I don't know who dropped the ball but many scenes featured Amanda Seyfried telling random lies in a monotone voice and sometimes whithout rime or reason... (Or was it bad acting??? ;):P haha) "The police didn't trust me... I know! I will rampage the city telling lies, pointing guns at people, shooting, breaking and entering stealing cars and getting in car chases... That can work right?" ( I know that whitout all those things the movie would be boring and that she does that because of her sister but Come On! The ending negates the pointless lies and the rampage IMHO )

ย 

At some points of the movie I thought they were going to have the same twist as "Shutter Island" or maybe the one from "High Tension" or that the new cop, Detective Hood (Wes Bentley) was going to be revealed as the killer ( because he disapears to "give some soup to her sick mother". So I had this theory in my head and I was like -"Yeah he is the killer and he got himself into the police force to be nice and win the trust of Amanda's character and then he'd shut her up for good and clean the evidence from the inside" Maybe that was Red Herring soup :s ) but NOPE I was wrong...

ย 

And on top that but the last extra scene just before the credits is SO DUMB because she sent the police the polaroids and map with the location of the pit where the burnt killer and his victims remains are so why didn't she owened up to it at the end???

Nowadays I bet they could totally match the bullet in the hardware store bathroom with the bullets in the killers body and the locksmiths son can testify in a court of law that she was armed and dangerous so, Amanda done Goofed...

ย 

I normaly don't want or wish to repeat myself but... Do this movie!!!

Sign in to follow this