🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 58 — Legends

Do you believe in podcasts? Of course you do! But what about Sasquatch, the Lost City of Atlantis, the Titanic, or quicksand? Today we're discussing legends, like the Legend of Knockout Ball, with Doug Benson. Someday generations far into the future will speculate on the existence of this episode, so be part of something legendary!

That cain=bigfoot thing is an old Mormon legend. I've never heard about the mine that you enter and find money what kind of harry potter nonsense..? I love this show.

Blast! Apparently I missed David in Portland... considering it's the 26th now...

• Like 2

David should squeegee up a shirt that says, "Professor Blastoff: Just like having real friends."

• Like 2

I loved that from time to time it seemed like Doug just wasn't there. The topics included, "Bigfoot? DIA? Atlantic? The Fountain of Youth? Gold? The Titanic? Mormons?". All truly legendary legends.

• Like 1

I genuinely love David's overuse of the "-wise" suffix and try to use it in everyday conversation.

"...even Titanic-wise or Atlantis-wise..."

• Like 3

"Ponce de Leon, holmes!" will be my new go-to phrase for when I can't answer a question.

I just love hearing about the hatch! Thanks guys aand girls!

So how soon will we see a clip of the crew demonstrating knockoutball?!

• Like 2

I would like to hear a discussion on quicksand. Possible talking points:

A. Bigfoot's fear of

B. Hollywood's demonization of

C. Psychological implications of being swallowed by

Kyle narrating the Atlantis movie is one of the funniest things I've heard all year.

Sign in to follow this