🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 107 Preview (Cam Bert's pick)

14 hours ago, GrahamS. said:

RDJ will probably be endlessly grateful for Iron Man.

I hate to break it to you but...

RDJ died at the end of Avengers: Endgame.  You haven't seen him since, have you? I haven't.

• Like 3

This is a good stage version of Oklahoma!, done for the BBC Proms in 2017.  I don't care much for the musical overall (except Surrey with the Fringe on Top always gets me).  This production, though, let me see more of the overall warmth.  I just don't like Rod Steiger as Jud Frye in the movie.  (Plus I'm not a fan of how dark every R&H show gets.)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I hate to break it to you but...

Hide contents

RDJ died at the end of Avengers: Endgame.  You haven't seen him since, have you? I haven't.

I hate to break it to YOU, but...

Spoiler

He was resurrected for Dolittle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrahamS. said:

I hate to break it to YOU, but...

Hide contents

He was resurrected for Dolittle.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

As per usual, a Kast showing will take place tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern.  If @Cam Bertis available for a showing at some other time please let me know and we'll get it scheduled.

20 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

As per usual, a Kast showing will take place tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern.  If @Cam Bertis available for a showing at some other time please let me know and we'll get it scheduled.

I won’t be able to make it tonight because it’s my Mom’s birthday (we’ll probably watch the final two hours of The Queen’s Gambit....and we’ve been quarantining together for months, so we’re not breaking any rules 😁). Also wanted to remind you that you’ll be competing with the virtual HDTGM show if you Kast!

1 hour ago, GrahamS. said:

I won’t be able to make it tonight because it’s my Mom’s birthday (we’ll probably watch the final two hours of The Queen’s Gambit....and we’ve been quarantining together for months, so we’re not breaking any rules 😁). Also wanted to remind you that you’ll be competing with the virtual HDTGM show if you Kast!

Thanks for the HDTGM reminder.  I'd be willing to wait until tomorrow night if you would like.

5 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Thanks for the HDTGM reminder.  I'd be willing to wait until tomorrow night if you would like.

Thanks! I’m not totally sure that I’ll be available tomorrow, so don’t wait on my account.

I'm going to try to watch tomorrow night but definitely don't wait on me. If other people are ready for it, start without me and I'll join if I can.

I apologize if anyone showed up wanting me to Kast tonight.  Honestly I took a nap and overslept.  I'll do one tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern.  If you would like another time send me a message and I'll see if I can accommodate you.  Don't just reply here as I don't get notified of replies if I don't have the browser open.  Messages I get e-mails for.

not at all meant as a forum replacement, but if you guys want to try a cozier discord, i set one up for us so we can communicate a little more casually, or about other things besides terrible movies and musicals.

https://discord.gg/C6aBjBV4