🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 82.5 — 6/29/2012 TWO CHARTED 21

Let's Drop Anchor and listen to the special Have a Summah episode you've been waiting for! Kulap and Howard cover the tracks on Howard's new album for all you Summah Starved Zombies out there. So grab your seagull friends and avoid those Summah Sirens to give this a listen!

Apparently Donkey Cove is reached by way of Snug Bay. Being from BC, some kind of summah pilgrimage might be in order.

• Like 1

I bought the album and have enjoyed it but... it's really weird isn't it. It's almost outsider art. It doesn't sound like anything else.

When Howard said that he had willed something into existence that should not be, I immediately bought the album off Amazon. I don't know what it is about his Have a Summah stuff that makes me love it so much, I think in these irony-saturated times I'm just a sucker for good old fashioned sincerity, and there don't seem to be many things more sincere than Howard's love of Summah. Maybe Andrew WK's love of partying. Actually, Andrew would make a great Summah guest on Who Charted?, his enthusiasm for life would really gel with Howard's enthusiasm for Summah, I think. Make it happen guys!

• Like 2

The vocals are very Zappa-esque, which is a good thing.

I bought "Have A Summah" a few days ago and have already gotten more pleasure out of it than any music purchase I've made in the last year.

This is, without a doubt, my Summah Album for 2012.

I think the Summah Sirens/Sloppy Timmy problem will be this years summah scandal. Hopefully HKremer.com does not forget to tell the summah supplicants what's happening.

The hook to Summah Sirens is totally stuck in my head....Damn you Howard!!!

Yep, that's definitely the hook in this album. In my mind right now.

I rarely put on my grammar nazi cap, and I feel kinda ashamed to do it, but this is the second time i've heard Kulap call the mariana trench the "marina trench."

Sorry :(

I FULLY support the Andrew W.K. guest appearance idea, as far fetched as it may be.

this record is a blast Howard. ya dun good.

Sign in to follow this