🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 101.5 — Sklarbro County 6

The boys share a crazy story involving Richard Simmons, Laura Dern, and RZA from the Wu Tang Clan. Plus, NASCAR romance novels and tons of naked news is discussed. Comedian Hampton Yount visits, Mark Walhberg leaves a voicemail, and we speak on the phone with competitive eater, and official Sklarbro Country glutton, Patrick "Deepdish" Bertoletti about his run at Nathan's Hotdog Eating Crown this 4th of July. Don't freak out, citizens! You're in store for a good one. Be sure to pick up your tickets to see Sklarbro Country live at Montreal's Just for Laughs Festival on July 25 and at Denver's Comedy Works on July 27 and 28.

Okay, now we have to add NASCAR romance novels to the Sklarbro Country reading list, after the Jason Elam series.

Hampton: "He was telling her he loved her, but he was also dealing with a bounty hunter."

Dan: "Who hasn't?"

Also, my Wu name -- Victorian Cow. What?

Also, my Wu name -- Victorian Cow. What?

Mine is Bittah Genius!

• Like 1

It may be poor form to admit this, but I think I've grown to love County even more than The Old Country. Dan Van Kirk knocks it out of the park every single show.

Back on topic, Yount's Jamiroquai bit from this episode had me crying.

Kind of miss T.J. Miller's drunken (he seemed to sober up as the show went on) intro to "Sklarbblor cluntry," but there is no ad more jarring, stupid, and venal than Dyspepsi's "Next." The Sklars bring their A game each and every county/country, yet have to associate with this hideous advert for chemicalized sugar water -

Sign in to follow this