🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 83 — Nick Tunes

Thune Heads are in for a fun episode, filled with discussions about Ben Stiller, Boogie Nights, and socks. Howard and Kulap cover a Dusted Magazine Album Chart, the movie chart, and a new game... Chart Mart! This episode will make you want to hold Nick Thune's hand in happiness.

Great episode and re: Japandroids they could easily stuff that song in mid set. Nearly all of their stuff is at that energy level.

Crazy fact - I designed these shirts to be worn while watching "Magic Mike". Makes viewing optimal.

Nick Thune! So charming.

I recommend Magic Mike to anybody. It's a really good movie and more than just stripping hunks (though it's got that too)

I saw Nick Thune for the first time live at Bonnaroo this year. He had a pretty good set but you could tell that the heat (and I guess the hippies?) were starting to get to him.

Nick Thune is genuinely one of the coolest guys in the world. I caught up with him after one of his shows in Austin last year and after talking awhile I asked if I could have a picture... then, at Nick's suggestion, we proceded to have an all out photo shoot with many different poses.

this one was my favorite...

tumblr_luhhoifaKi1qzx1gjo1_500.jpg

great guest! great episode! yaaay who charted?!!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this