🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
F-Word Scissorhands

A hip replacement and an even hipper pair of mom jeans.

Is it offensive? I do not wish to offend anyone, but only to make an absolutely absurd and appalling parody name. Based on a true story my co-worker told me. And I am certain Scott has said "n word" on the show. But if people are offended I apologize and will be more than happy to change it.

I hear you and I agree that the show pushes the boundaries of comedy, as it always has! I mean Geno, right lol? But then again, I always look for elevated jokes that go above. Listen I have no intention of telling you how to express your comedy and I love your catchphrase posts. They’re great and I hope you keep posting/get on the show. 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, N-Word Scissorfeet said:

Is it offensive? I do not wish to offend anyone, but only to make an absolutely absurd and appalling parody name. Based on a true story my co-worker told me. And I am certain Scott has said "n word" on the show. But if people are offended I apologize and will be more than happy to change it.

I straight up hate it and think it's edgy 12 year-old-level of humor that hurts people and benefits no one but racists.

OK, @BloatedFartingScumbag I’ll change it. I know it is pretty much the worst word in the world, I would never use the actual word. One can hope that comedy can ridicule painful things like that and take away their power. (The power to make people less human, to subject them to suffering just for the category imposed upon them) But I am certainly not the guy to do that. 

Sorry. I had hoped that the way it would land would be to make me the butt of the joke, as a disgusting or appalling character. If it made anyone feel unsafe I apologize profusely and sincerely.