🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Personally I love this movie, and I know it is BAD. But I'm sure that just by reading the IMDB discription it will make you say "It's worth watching once"

IMDB-

"A Miami con man agrees to be the human target for a Neo-Nazi manhunter, in order to collect $50,000 if he survives."

Staring:

John Leguizamo

Jeffrey Jones

Aries Spears

Oh Jesus, I saw this in the theater. I was stuck at Air Force tech school at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi from November 1996-May 1997, and I think I saw at least one new movie a week almost the entire time I was there, whether it looked to be any good or not. Yeah, I'm the guy that paid to see "McHale's Navy". I drew the line at "B.A.P.s" though. Look it up...

• Like 1

I tried watching this with a friend back when this came out on VHS. We were in our teens at the time. We turned it off after 10 minutes. I'm scared to go back.

Just watched Sopranos again recently and the guy who plays the billionaires son in this movie is one of the guys who does herion with Christopher in the later seasons. So its good to see this guy branching out, plus this movie has everyones favorite convicted pedophile Jeffrey Jones.

Children, I'd like to tell you about a dark time in the mid-90s when someone in Hollywood tried to make John Leguizamo happen....

• Like 1

For some reason I always associate this movie and Freddie Got Fingered with each other. What fresh hell that double bill would be.

Children, I'd like to tell you about a dark time in the mid-90s when someone in Hollywood tried to make John Leguizamo happen....

To be fair, his memoirs are fucking awesome. The push to make him a star was worth it for those alone.

To be fair, his memoirs are fucking awesome. The push to make him a star was worth it for those alone.

I will offer this, he was great when he worked with Baz Luhrmann. His Tybalt is tops in my book.

I've always wondered how true his anecdotes were. There's an air of plausibility (like that Ahhnuld was a womanizer or that Steven Seagal was an ass or that pretty much everyone he's worked with slapped him at some point) but he tends to play it like he's some kind of iconoclastic anti-hero and you wonder how much he's embellishing & how much he's making up out of whole cloth. Then again, he tends to come across pretty poorly in his own stories, so who knows.

I remember enjoying his HBO specials too. Whether they stand the test of time is firmly up for debate. I do believe the part where he said Bob Hoskins was drunk during the filming of Super Mario Bros.

This movie has so many plot holes that it leaves certain characters in a ditch. I also would like to point out that it is really cheesy and the German jokes can be pretty out dated. It is just an obnoxious comedy that doesn't pull through. John Leguizamo acting was better in Mario Bros.

This movie reduces every single ethnic group to a stereotype and ironically the stereotype for the white people is that they're all racist.

I still can't believe this isn't an episode yet.

I feel like it wasn't made as a "bad" or "B" movie but oh my god is it terrible.

Within the first 5 minutes you have John Leguizamo doing horrible caricatures in the bath-tub for some reason?

It's like a Ernest movie, but its like "racist Latino stereotype Ernest gets hunted for sport"

It's at 8% critics and 68% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes

Sign in to follow this