🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 109 - Anthony Anderson

Actor and game show host Anthony Anderson feels bloated, hungover, and constipated about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Anthony sits down with Conan to discuss working in showbusiness with his mother, throwing his son a Bro Mitzvah, and playing dominoes with Michael Jordan. Later, Conan pitches a potential history podcast on the Russian Revolution.

Hello,

My name is Doctor Maurice P. Scondelbonce, eccentric billionaire.  I had plans to create a Conan O'Brien Museum, but then I recently came by the news that his appendix has been medically destroyed.  This will not do, folks.  This will not do.  The only way Conan O'Brien will be immortalized in one of MY museums will be via adjacency.

Mr. Gorley, Ms. Movsesian, I am offering you the opportunity to have your very own museum.  A museum in which YOU will be the headliner and this organ-wasting O'Brien will be no more than a side note of your legacy.  In order to get the ball rolling on this project, please send your appendixes, and I will create a grand museum in your honors!

Prudently,

-- Dr. Maurice Pierre Scondelbonce

• Haha 1

Conan's asking for his appendix brought back a special memory for me. 

My tonsils were removed when I was 7 years old. When I came out of the ether, I saw a vial on my nightstand with two small items floating in liquid. I remember saying, "Oh, they saved my tonsils for me." Turned out that my front teeth were loose and getting in the way during surgery, so the doctor pulled them and saved them for me to put under my pillow for the tooth fairy. 🧚‍♂️