🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
danoooneill

10,000 BC (2008)

This would definitely be one of those "go see this before you listen, it's worth it" situations. This movie is outgoddamnrageous. 8% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I don't think you can fully understand how completely bonkers this movie is unless you read the "goofs" page on IMDB; I'm talking anachronisms up to and including 11,500 years off, geographical errors, factual errors, you name it.

I trust you guys will do the right thing... i'll leave you with a quote, also from IMDB:

D'Leh: [in the pit, after deciding to not kill the Saber-tooth] Do not eat me when I save your life!

I'm not sure this would work. Everything I've heard about it makes sound like it's just too boring to be any fun to talk about.

A shame, because any movie with killer ostriches or sabertooth tigers being used to build the pyramids sounds like it has to be amazing. And yet...

Also, I think Foywonder put it best about the countless errors in these movies: "Science is to Roland Emmerich's typing fingers what Tina Turner is to Ike Turner's fists."

I have never laughed harder in a movie. Did you know you can escape dino-birds by climbing a tree? That's right - they forget that they can fly! This movie needs to be done!

The movie ends with corn kernels being passed along in Mesopotamia.

And by "corn kernels being passed", he means "a shit being taken". By Roland Emmerich, on our eyes. Zing.

I personally think this one is a little too dull, but maybe that's just me. Here's the trailer.

I saw it, and it was crazy boring. It should have beeen OTT funbad, but somehow it wasn't.

I have never laughed harder in a movie. Did you know you can escape dino-birds by climbing a tree? That's right - they forget that they can fly! This movie needs to be done!

My favorite part is after they track the slave-traders through mountains, rainforest, and savannah they see them board ships on a river. Their reaction? "We lost them!"....It's a fucking river!

• Like 2

From the director of Godzilla (1998) and Independence Day 2. This movie was nuts. Saw it when I was in highschool. For some reason the biggest complaint at my school was how the girl has perfect makeup before make up was invented and how everyone's too attractive. 

Sign in to follow this