🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Message Boards Migrating to Discord!!!

Good afternoon!

Coming soon the HDTGM Message boards will be migrating to Discord! There are a few reasons for this, but most important reason is that the Earwolf Forums have become difficult for new listeners to come and participate. @JammerLea@AlmostAGhostand I have been working on making this transition as seamless as possible, providing a space that is inclusive where the HDTGM community can grow.

As of now, the Discord Room, with Paul, Molly, and Cody's blessing, is officially open! Of course, there are sure to be a few growing pains, but ultimately, this will be an exciting step forward. :) 

Important Information:

C&O's for A Gnome Named Gnorm have already been culled for the mini episode dropping 1/22

C&O's for the next movie will be pulled from both the Earwolf Message Boards AND The HDTGM Discord to be read on the mini episode dropping 2/5.

After 2/5, ALL C&O's will come from the HDTGM Discord.

I have great affection, and it's sad to see them go; however, after working on Discord, I do think it will be an fantastic change of venue.

I hope to see you all there :) 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5fwTmtSpG8

• Like 3

So it's going to be less of a forum and more of a chat going forward? I'll kind of miss the organization of a forum, even if they are a bit archaic.

6 hours ago, CaptainAmazing said:

So it's going to be less of a forum and more of a chat going forward? I'll kind of miss the organization of a forum, even if they are a bit archaic.

Yeah, I’m a big fan of the forums, but it’s just the way the wind is blowing. So far, Discord has been great.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:54 PM, Elektra Boogaloo said:

Pass.

I’m sorry. 

• Like 1

I have been spending my bad movie time watching the You Tube series Caravan of Garbage. And I believe @Cam Bertis quoted in their episode on the David Hasselhoff Nick Fury movie. I watched that movie on purpose when it aired but I don’t remember any of it apparently. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Elektra Boogaloo said:

I have been spending my bad movie time watching the You Tube series Caravan of Garbage. And I believe @Cam Bertis quoted in their episode on the David Hasselhoff Nick Fury movie. I watched that movie on purpose when it aired but I don’t remember any of it apparently. 

Oddly enough, My wife and I just discussed it a few weeks ago 😀

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/piloting-the-pilots/id1465528075?i=1000507464609

And I’m assuming all our past threads will disappear as well. Probably for the best. Someone might have noted an odd hair color choice by an actress five years ago. That could be construed as a micro aggression toward people who look pretty in pink.

Edit: I apologize for using a gendered version of the pronoun actor. 

15 hours ago, revelizabethm said:

Help. How do i find them on Discord? Ihave an account. when I click the invite, I just go to my blank home page

Try it again! In my initial post, I put up a temp link by mistake ☺️