🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 166 — Farts and Procreation 2

Last year, an episode of Comedy Bang Bang was made that, to put it simply, changed the world. Nearly a year later, can the magic be replicated? We've brought back Harris Wittels, Adam Scott, and Chelsea Peretti, and they're here for more songs, characters, foam, two-man shows, life advice, and plugs! Is the world ready to be changed again? It better be!

Thank the Comedy Gods! Farts and Procreation is one of the best episodes of the show so a sequel is the best thing ever. I love you Hot Saucerman! This is going to be one epic episode, can't wait to start listening as soon as I finish this sentence.

there are no words. sweet jesus its so beautiful

you can get him to show him your dick.

Adam Scott saying " She's gonna have your baby and she doesn't have a butt anymore." is sheer glory.

This is the best day ever.

Yeah I had to stay up for this. I wish there was a spinoff show with just these four people every week.

Advance kudos to whomever designs the "Blaise & Rod's Blazin' Rods Climpton Machine Machines" company logo.

• Like 1

"She's a bird" 'she said'

"Then we fucked, and I ate her butt"

The only thing this episode needed was a new "My Sharona" game of thrones mashup.

Oh shit son, the witteler all up in this piece.

Dicks were tripped, and minds were blown this day. Remember it well mon frere.

The photos are adorable. Chelsea is freshfaced, and the boys look like sleepy babies.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

I love you Scott Aukerman. 3 of my favourite peope together again. I am all ready laughing and I haven't even listened.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

I love you Scott Aukerman. 3 of my favourite peope together again. I am all ready laughing and I haven't even listened.

Chelsea's "No Thank You" character is the best. I admire her tasteful discretion in only offering one scenario. What a pro!

This episode was so much goddamn fun!

Sign in to follow this