🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 166 — Farts and Procreation 2

Can someone please work up a Too true, mon frère Dubstep?

• Like 1

Another lost morning at work of having to use all my energy to prevent myself from bursting apart in laughter.

• Like 1

The first great episode since 'Highly Illogical'. Loved it, loved it a lot.

I'm so excited for this episode that I created an account on the Earwolf forums to tell everyone how excited I am for this episode!

"What's that?" perfect. And the above comment, more perfecter.

• Like 1

Eating a penguin's butt has to count as birth control, because then they can't sit on the eggs.

• Like 1

an update from Chelz.

"@ScottAukerman 1 thing I was thinkin about 2TRUMONFRERE is that the usual expression is au contraire mf so it's an antidote to contrarianism"

• Like 1

im sure this has been said but i knew this was gonna be amazing when harris started singing the theme..my dreams came true

• Like 1

A little less than halfway through, and I'm taking a break to say: I love the idea of doing a prequel. What Scott should do is, wait 15 years and talk the prequels up like they'll be way more amazing than the originals. Then he should make the prequels totally mediocre and lacking any of the humor that made the originals great. Simultaneously, he should go back and digitally alter the originals to make them a little more bland and unfunny. Then he should refuse to distribute the podcasts in their original forms, and sue the pants off of anyone who tries to do so.

That would be awesome.

• Like 2

YES! Woke up and saw this on the pod and whipped my dick out. And of course it is another classic.

Now if we could just get us a new Analyze Phish...

• Like 1

My favorite part was when Chelsea couldn't stop laughing at her own joke. That's my kinda woman!

• Like 3

I cannot wait for the Vancouver show now.

CANNOT WAIT.

Also loved the episode so very much. I need to go listen to Farts and Procreation again.

my face this morning when I saw this episode waiting patiently in my itunes...

29fthv.jpg

• Like 11

Another lost morning at work of having to use all my energy to prevent myself from bursting apart in laughter.

I started listening on my bus ride home, and had to pause for a minute during the baby/nipple/penis discussion to keep from completely losing it.

Fantastic episode.

• Like 1

If I was a girl i would suck Harris's cock. And Scott's. And Adam's.

If Chelsea were a dude and I was a girl, I would suck his/her cock.

Too bad I am a completely heterosexual man.

• Like 3

For the last few months I've been thinking Scott had been dropping subtle hints about Chelsea's new character, Maya Wife. Turns out that wasn't the case and it's actually from something called "Borat"?? SO DISAPPOINTED OVER HERE

• Like 2

Yes! I was very excited to see that the "gang" was back. 'Too true mon frere' is a hot jam. Chelsea laughing at her Martha Climpton joke was awesome. She also made her flight on time it turned out to be another great episode. Follow chelsea on instagram and twitter she is too cool for school.

I made an account just so I could say that I love how Chelsea had a legitimate problem with Harris saying he was going to push over the penguin by her head.

• Like 5

my face this morning when I saw this episode waiting patiently in my itunes...

29fthv.jpg

I'm being serious here but I actually though that El Chupacabra was literally a Chupacabra. I always thought it was hilarious that there was a talking animal in the studio.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this