🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 166 — Farts and Procreation 2

Damn you Scott I've had too true mon frere in my head all week and it won't leave!

um. i've caught myself singing it everywhere - at work, in the car, in the shower and especially when i lie awake staring at the ceiling cat. it's haunting my soul.

Amazing episode. Not the same punch of Farts and Procreation, but a worthy successor that's still an all time great.

More of this trio + The Choctaw please.

I'm sad Adam Scott doesn't write or do stand up, him saying "K, great" after asking Chelsea how she was doing and her barely uttering a sound is like a post graduate course in timing

• Like 2

at the risk of messing with the magical chemistry these 4 people have, can we please, please, please have Farts and Procreation 3 with the addition of Ben Schwartz (Jean Ralphio!) and Jason Mantzoukas (Dennis Feinstein, aka Dante Fiero!)

I'm in love with Chelsea Peretti. That laugh makes my week.

No I'm in love with Chelsea spaghetti. That laugh makes me weak.

• Like 1

Scott hinted on Twitter on Saturday that a third Farts and Procreation episode is coming soon!

Scott hinted on Twitter on Saturday that a third Farts and Procreation episode is coming soon!

Oh good lord, I hope that's true.

"Adam, have you ever done mushrooms?"

A Wompler/Listler episode in the can has already made me disappointed every time a different episode comes out, now this is only going to make it worse. Damn this podcast for being so great!

• Like 2

Oh man, dare I dream the impossible? A Wompler/Listler episode on a Monday followed by a bonus Thursday with Farts and Pro 3?!

my head will certainly explode. How the shit am I supposed to vote for fan favorites this year? It's only April!!?!?!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this