🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 35 — I Fixed It!

Loved the show. Lennon Parham is probably my favorite guest. That being said...

Chris Gore is a smug douche. And the fact that improv isn't just running up to strangers on the street and yelling random things is probably good. I don't know how that would play to an audience. I have no idea what his argument was or if he really had one. He might have just wanted to hear his own voice.

I'm a little late to the party I guess, but I just finished this episode. Hilarious as usual.

Regarding Chris Gore.. I wondered if it was just me being my overly critical self, but im glad to see im not the only one who saw him as a rambling immature braggart. I think with a two minute conversation pre-show Matt would have seen he didnt know enough about improv to have a valid opinion on it, but I'm glad it led to some insightful information from Matt on the artform.

But jesus, what a repellent guy! I turned off his episode of Who Charted as well. He reminds me of that weird liar kid from elementary school. Just nonstop bullshit shooting out of his mouth. I think Matt handled him masterfully.

• Like 1

I really struggled to sit through that Chris Gore interview but it was worth it to find out I share the same post-enjoyed something quality with Matt Besser. After I read a good book, or watch a movie I really liked, or whatever, I have to go plodding around the internet to get immersed in the conversation about whatever it was. It always bums me out when all I can find is like 1 post and its:

"Hey guys did anyone see this *whatever*? Is it any good?" and there are 0 replies and its 2 years old.

The improv in this was great as usual, lots of scene changes, yea change those scenes up!

I'm relistening to this episode (which is fantastic) and I never had really listened to the Chris Gore segment.

Good lord. This man is awful. What is he even talking about?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this