🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 85.5 — 7/20/2012 TWO CHARTED 24

We're seeing a different side of Howard today. A side that wears glasses! Howard shares his mid-summer updates, while Kulap goes over her five best exercises to lose belly fat. Will a fuck obstacle course and ostrich jerky be involved in her healthy lifestyle? Listen, and find out! All in all this episode is verrrrrry cool.

Kulap, it's impossible to 'spot reduce' fat. Which means you can't lose fat specifically on your belly or any other one place. It's all tied together and once you're losing fat, it's slowing melting away from all over. Normally the belly will be the last place where the fat will disappear from.

I don't know what that list of exercises is from but it's likely they are the best at strengthening ab muscles rather than losing fat. Or it's straight up women's magazine style pseudoscience.

• Like 2

Just FYI my fiance is in really good shape, works out every day and she has a little belly too and I think it's adorable.

Mart j is correct. The only way to get rid of fat is to burn more calories than you take in. Finally my biochem degree allows me to exert my nerd on the internet!

Great show guys! Keep it up.

P.s. engineer Cody is quickly becoming my fav engineer. Shit-fist foreva!

Yeah, the cliche is true: Abs are made in the kitchen. Building abdominal muscle will help kick your metabolism up, but it all comes back your intake. And this is where I stop myself before advocating a specific diet on a comedy-based message board, but it sounds like Kulap was on the right track.

Ku, please do your frat boy d-bag voice more often. It sounds like my brother-in-law, who happens to be a generally horrible person. Your take on that kind of dude is very gratifying for me.

• Like 1

Awesome show as usual. "Flavor fandango" goes into the Wie-Wie-ism Hall of Fame.

I'm probably flattering myself, but i like to think I played some (very) small part in the ongoing Sloppy Timmy saga. When Have a Summah came out, I tweeted at Howard saying that it was nice of Sloppy Timmy to let him use his theme song, and Howard replied saying "I hope he doesn't sue!"

It's crazy to think that a comedy podcast about popularity charts might encourage one to reconsider their diet... but between Wie-wie's thoughtful vegetarian stance and Kuku's consideration of life-long diet change, I feel like I need to get my act together. Two Charted is great to listen to, I love hearing you two just chat and reveal more about yourselves, and if my podcast friends can be happy with these changes, maybe I can to. Heck, Howard has inspired me to ask more weird non-sequiter questions, so why not eat less meat too?

• Like 2

The simplest, best way to lose anything, weight-wise: Running.

Train for a marathon, i guarantee you'll be satisfied w/ the results.

I loved the part when KuKu told the boys to stop looking at her boobs.. even though she refers to them all the time.. cmon KukU. you cant have it both ways!!

by the way, I just made a post the other day about KuKu being sexy and having great curves and it was deleted... wha...??? It was meant as a compliment!!

Most hilarious mental image montage moment: when Howard mentioned that every time he house-sits he ends up playing dress up, I had a sudden picture of him at so many different houses and all the different outfits... hee! A laugh out loud at my desk moment. On top of him being soaking wet and video taping the Fourth of July neighborhood parade, almost killed me! Funny or die video plz?

Sign in to follow this