đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
TootyBut2DButt

She sells seashells by the sea shore because she doesn't understand the concept of supply and demand.

Wait..

Explain the controversy

Did you already write this one?

I've  never heard Scott so ENRAGED!

6 hours ago, SideofMcG said:

Wait..

Explain the controversy

Did you already write this one?

I've  never heard Scott so ENRAGED!

Apparently someone else had submitted basically the same catchphrase with the the ending worded slightly differently.  I guess they must have tweeted at Scott about it.  I tried to search for it but couldn't find it.  I'll claim parallel thinking, but of course if it's been in a show I would have heard it at some point so I guess it was in my head somewhere.  Not sure how close mine was to the original.

4 hours ago, TootyBut2DButt said:

Apparently someone else had submitted basically the same catchphrase with the the ending worded slightly differently.  I guess they must have tweeted at Scott about it.  I tried to search for it but couldn't find it.  I'll claim parallel thinking, but of course if it's been in a show I would have heard it at some point so I guess it was in my head somewhere.  Not sure how close mine was to the original.

But like so many people have done variations of She Sells Seashells. I had one on a few years ago.

I say there should be NO RULES in catchphrase submissions. 

Narcs out! Narcs out!

• Like 1
  • Hedgehog 1

But obviously if anyone steals one of mine I will cry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember the words of Barack Obama, who once said, "What binds us as Catchphrasers is greater than what drives us apart. Today, we are all TootyBut2DButt."

• Like 1

Funny that someone actually escalated it to Scott as if you’re going through old eps and punching up catchphrases. 

We stand with Tooty.

• Haha 1

lol before I become some sort of folk hero I should say I have no idea if someone tweeted at Scott, they might have, or Scott could have just remembered he'd said it before.  I'm not here to stir up a ruckus I'm a simple man who just wants to hock his catchphrase wares and move along.  I'm already on notice.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this