🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 117 - Shaquille O'Neal

Basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal feels enigmatic about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Shaq sits down with Conan to talk about his uniquely philosophical outlook, being yelled at by Charles Barkley’s mother, how he decides which brands to rep, and remembering Kobe. Later, Conan reprimands his assistant Sona over a mistaken order of pens.

Oh my god this was one of the funniest episodes. Shaq is hilarious! How hilarious? We may never know...   know...      know...

After perhaps the greatest accidental advertisement for a pen I immediately ordered a box of the Pilot Precise V10 RT...I’m speechless this is perhaps the greatest pen I’ve ever used. The ink just flows I can’t stop writing and doodling. After I run out of things to write I just start writing things like “this pen is awesome, I love this pen, this pen has black ink.” Further I’m a lefty, and anyone else left handed knows that if a pen flows this well then the ink is guaranteed to smear as we drag our left hand across where we’ve just written, but NO! This pen doesn’t smear! 

Sign in to follow this