🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Instead Dredd made the mistake of remaking a movie that was poorly received the 1st time.

That is how is should be, remake bad movies that can easily be made better. Instead of remaking good movies that are very hard to improve upon.

• Like 2

I'm not saying it was a bad idea from a quality perspective, but I think it was a bad business idea. It didn't do so well at the box office, and I think part of it was there wasn't a lot of excitement from people who remembered the 1st movie.

I tried to watch it 2 times, but if they review it I guess I can try for a third.

I watched this movie a few months ago. It has some truly awful AWUL CG. And a terrible ending.

SHIT TON of rabbit holes and red-herrings in this one. A lot of buildup to no payoff, and some glaringly bad editing. You could tell that there was pressure to cut this thing for rating, and it suffered badly. Highly recommended.

Ok, I just started this movie and watched Guy Pearce jump off of a roof and hit a window on the other side WILE E. COYOTE STYLE!!!!

Holy fuck! I want them to do this movie with Neil deGrasse Tyson as the guest and then ask him if he thinks Gravity is realistic after having watched this movie.

• Like 3

Maybe they'll edit it and rename Guy Peace's character "Shark Pliskin" and he can be Snake's little brother.

• Like 1

If you check the IMDb writing credits;

"Based on an original idea by Luc Besson"

"Based on Escape from New York written by John Carpenter and Nick Castle (Uncredited)"

Sign in to follow this