🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Terror

The Fantastic Four (1994)

I was also going to suggest this when I saw that it was streaming online this week. I think there are two problems. First, it may not be available long, limiting time that people would have to see it. The second problem is that it was unreleased for a reason--the filmmakers know that it's a shit movie. I prefer poking fun at the films that take themselves too seriously rather than kicking a dud when it's already down.

Well, hold on. Not all of the filmmakers knew that... the actors still totally believed in the film. There's a preview for the documentary about it where they talk about how they don't appreciate it being viewed as a punchline. Which is kind of sad.

I touched on this in the other F4 thread, but I can't see it happening primarily because it's not available legally through any legitimate streaming outlet. Yes, it's widely available on YouTube and other streaming sites, but it's not technically authorized. And I just can't see Paul picking a film that's pretty much only available (at least to my knowledge) through watching bootlegged copies.

It would be an interesting episode if they did cover it, just because the history behind the movie is absolutely fascinating in its own right.

But i'd rather they cover any one of the other three just because there really is and endless amount to talk about on those ones.

Please... There isn't enough please to describe my please.

Sign in to follow this