🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 87 — Legal Weed

Listeners with a green thumb are in for a treat as the stylish Johnny Pemberton joins Ku-Ku and Wie-Wie on this week’s Who Charted! Our music chart is Billboard’s Top Selling Albums and features an important Bieber/Frank Ocean discussion. While the movie chart unearths a story from the set of 21 Jump Street involving another Johnny, Mr. Depp himself. All this and an accent-filled game of Chart Darts!

I have never laid my ears on Johnny Pemberton before, but I'm very glad Who Charted? afforded me the opportunity! He was a delight.

I loved that Johnny stepped to Howard about summer, on this, the first day of August (a.k.a. the hottest, muggiest, demonic, soul-sucking WORST month of summah).

Can I interest you in a game of dahts?

Dialect Boy Suede sounds like a killer idea! I was dying from smiles.

• Like 1

This episode was like a diamond mine of sparkly comedic gems!

Howard's assessment of what drives humans to minor chords was amazing.

This will be the longest 10 hours of work today as I wait to go home and start working on a wham!/luniz mashup..

The new NAS album is great! I haven't really listened to rap in a long time

Top 5 Helicopters in Flim (in no order):

5. Die Hard- the roof scene where the FBI agents blow up on top of Nakatomi Plaza

4. Apocalypse Now- Flight of the Valkaries.

3. Platoon- Charlie Sheen sees a dying Wilhem Dafoe from the Huey while Adiago For Strings is played.

2. Mission: Impossible- Tom Cruise vs. Jeno Reno in the copter on the TGV.

1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day- T1000 jumps out the Skynet's building on the cop bike and into the Police Copter.

Great episode all arround.

"This is what my life is like. As soon as I start talking, I realize I'm wrong."

Based on what I could faintly hear in the background, I'm glad that Howard didn't stop talking to listen to or acknowledge the pathetic, lifeless rendition of "And all the other boys" in the Kidz Bop version of Call Me Maybe.

Dialect Boy Suede sounds like a killer idea! I was dying from smiles.

Oh man, do I smell a new Earwolf Presents opportunity here? This has to happen.

• Like 1

Howard's disgusted "what a fucking dick" at an hour 7 minutes made me do a literal spit take.

Howard. I want to have a summah, would you get more money if have a summah in itunes or on your own personal site? when you get a spare moment fax me some answers 608.258.7262

It occured to me, while listening to this again, that Wie Wie needs to take a page from Johnny. Being a vegetarian is easy and self-satisfying when you BUY the food from someone else. (You have no idea what the fertilizer is made from, how many animals the pesticides have killed, how many animals have been displaced by clearing land, etc.) If you care, it seems logical that you would contribute as well. I'm going tomorrow to buy some basil and dill myself.

I love you HK, and I do think you're pretty.

Sign in to follow this