🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Hey welcome to the party!

start 0:30 ; end 2:15. It's all good though.

hahahahahah who does this?? I like the ADR'd line "call customer service if you have any questions!"

I don't know if this person is playing a character...but all of her videos are hilarious and seem genuine to me. I've known some hardcore chola women and this is exactly how they talk.

Shout out to matty b and all the I4H crew!

Rowing team super fail.

Ouch that is actually painful to watch, with the people yelling at them. I mean, they are fucking up pretty bad, but they are probably pretty distraught/frustrated. The Youtube comments are especially awful, its all fake neckbeards and fake feminists, trolling. So dumb.

This is just my first entry. I plan to post more. I hope this doesn't piss off Matty B. too much. It's a longer video but peaks around 1:45

I know Matt HATES videos that are trying to be funny, but this is short and fails on so many levels. White liberal hipsterism satire at it's worst, distilled into about 30 seconds. I'd love to hear him take this down.

https://www.youtube....h?v=-m9nOzAxzRU

This video has 28 views. Do you have an axe that needs grinding?

Not a video BUT really great audio that could work for the show,

dreamingwithjeff.com

Jeff Bridges made an album to help people sleep, the whole thing is great but I think the intro will work for the show.

There's way too much going on in this to pinpoint a particular thing about it, but I just love it.

This is just my first entry. I plan to post more. I hope this doesn't piss off Matty B. too much. It's a longer video but peaks around 1:45

I like his hype man getting the crowd pumped up at 1:12 . He (the security guard) doesn't like George Michael! Booooo!