🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Here's a video of The Rockafire Explosion performing "I've Got a Feeling". Or rather, "improving", because ffs, now it has a Gorilla in a suit on main vocals!

Apparently this is a thing. People making custom routines for their Audio Animatronics since Showbiz Pizza is no more. And y'know what? That's fine. Do something with these robots, I say! F**k Chuck E. Cheese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsqKLT4v4x0

if you prefer that instead. From the Rock Afire Explosion's Youtube Page.

Phone message left by some dude for a newspaper over a photo of two teens holding airsoft guns posted to FB.

tvman1981 apparently is, or was, a TV correspondent for KRON, a local San Francisco channel. His "People Behaving Badly" series takes viewers on a journey through San Francisco's seedy underbelly, exposing crimes such as not stopping when intersection lights are broken, skateboarding, and drinking in public parks.

His magnum opus, as far as I can tell, is a three part series in which he stalks a person commuting to and from work because he got a tip that she's abusing her vanpooling privledges.

In part 2 he confronts her:

The whole thing is fantastic and gets better as it goes on. It's a little girl at a talent show who reads out her own Ashton Kutcher fan fiction.

not real

• Like 1

This video has 28 views. Do you have an axe that needs grinding?

Eh. I don't know the guy personally and hearing Matt shit on it wouldn't get back to him. The brief interaction we had on YouTube comments didn't offend me, it just made me laugh, but that video is now an in-joke among several friends of mine.

• Like 1

God Bless Japan.

Haha if I can piggy-back on that... Chinese story from 2012, sorry if its a repost:

Report mistakes a sex toy for a rare-mushroom. Probably a bad submission because its in Chinese and seeing the mushroom helps, but its pretty damn funny. Looked for an English dub, but in vain.

Get drunk for Jesus!

Starts off great... he also talks about shooting up Jesus like heroin at 3:45... tokin' the ghost at 5:40...

He mentions levitation, indoor rain, bilocation, etc.

• Like 1

David Lynch announces ringtones and wallpapers are for sale on his website during his daily weather report

The most jokes told in one minute - Guinness World Records

You can tell it will be funny because they're jokes!