🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Reporters can't keep straight face when talking about men who are too afraid of bees to sit on their porch all day every day. The soundbites from the men and reporters laughing at the are priceless.

• Like 1

Reporters can't keep straight face when talking about men who are too afraid of bees to sit on their porch all day every day. The soundbites from the men and reporters laughing at the are priceless.

Holy shit that was great!

Favorite part:

"So they came up with ways of dealing with the bee's before the branch was cut down"

cut to one of the roommates:

"We stay in the house..."

Disclaimer: Slightly Visual

Woman films asshole neighbors fighting, fat guy on scooter gets run over by angry wife, hilarious audio

• Like 2

Drunk lady hits schoolbus, immediately gives interview to reporter on scene

At first, I thought, well, OK. She just can't remember the word 'accelerator'. But then she sat there for 10 seconds trying to remember the word 'gas'.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Slightly Visual Woman films asshole neighbors fighting, fat guy on scooter gets run over by angry wife, hilarious audio

Man. She was so pissed at Dusty Rhodes that she started hitting an kicking her own vehicle!!

• Like 1

Man. She was so pissed at Dusty Rhodes that she started hitting an kicking her own vehicle!!

I have watched this one at least 20 times since finding it. It is the "There Will Be Blood" of youtube white-trashery, an absolute multi-layered masterpiece of cringe lols.

I hope they do this one because even if Besser has to set it up a little it'd still be hilarious to hear their reaction.

"Lincoln Nebraska proposed LGBT protection ordinance: Best in Show!"

Woman speaks for a hearing in Lincoln, Nebraska and basically spouts nonsense for 5 minutes such as:

AIDS is a fungal disease that grows on corpses

Gays are sadistic because the cuss after coupling

Bisexuals always become insane

Judas was a "homo" that sabotaged Jesus's work

Ignorant woman tells other woman she cannot fly a Mexican flag on her own lawn in the USA.

I would love to see her tell my Italian and Irish aunts the same thing!

An english guy is misstaken for Michael Phelps at the 2008 Beijing Olympic and is swarmed by hundreds of chinese fans wanting to take a picture with him

Minute long, explains the premise in the beginning and then keeps trying to explain who he is.

"I'm not Phelps..I'm not Phelps...I'M NOT PHELPS! MY NAME IS STEVE! I'M FROM ENGLAND!"

• Like 1

3 part video (you can really start from anywhere) of a crackhead on a Septa train babbling on and on and on and on. None of it makes sense so I'd be really interested to hear what nonsense the improvisers come up with playing his role. 2 minutes in he says he has cocaine on him. why would you say that?