🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Title: WORST POTHOLE WARZONE IN THE WORLD

This is the last 30 secs of a 3 and a half minute video of a man yelling about potholes, his anger appears genuine to me, the potholes on the road he is driving on really are insane. Earlier in the video he got out of his car to jump in potholes filled with dirty water but the last little rant sums his point up and is best for audio. :)

• Like 2

Monsanto shill claims you can drink a quart of glyphosate with no ill effects, then storms out when offered a glass of it.

Clever.

And this is nothing short of breathtaking:

Almost entirely visual and not particularly funny, but fuck it. Improv will occur regardless.

• Like 1

Apologies if this has been posted before, but my god.

The best arrest ever:

• Like 1

Guy in my city (haven't seen him in a while) who takes petty laws into his own hands. His usual favourite is catching cars parked illegally via cameras on his bicycle and helmet and getting into altercations. On this occasion it's some people flyposting.

Offers to bring them to a nearby police station to give themselves up and rather meekly threatens to execute a citizen's arrest.

He is not a council or government official.

Would be interesting to hear Matt's opinion on who's in the right or wrong here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIB5KMhUjg

Lady "knows her rights", cringe-worthy start to finish. Less than 2 minutes.

Oops! ^^ someone beat me to it.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but my god.

The best arrest ever:

Holy fucking shit, it's like they arrested a theatre buff!

"For what charge, eating a succulent chinese meal?!"

"And you sir! Are you waiting to receive my limp penis?"

Short and sweet. Lady asks for a cigarette. Hilarity ensues. Please Besser, you gotsta improv off this!

She does vines.

A woman demonstrates the 'grapefruit technique' for giving your man a blowjob. At the timemark she demonstrates sucking his dick in case we didn't know what that was, with a sound of a garbage disposal. https://www.youtube....wriqOjc&t=2m40s

This actually made me LOL, i had it turned up really loud and didn't read your post before playing it.