🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

Title: Let Me Bang Bro

Drunk Ultimate Fighter contestant begs to fight more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJX2eNx0xnM

This guy is a total shithead, I'm also a member of an MMA forum and he's been a running joke for years. Just let me bang bro! (he even tapers off like Bobby Bottleservice talking about his mom) loll

Crazy lady yells at skateboarders

i would vote against this woman because she is unlistenable.

you're listening to the unraveling threads of her sanity, screaming at some kids who kind of antagonize her.

Cringeworthy...don't know if it's been done before. I died once it got to 0:57

I don't know if this will be omitted because of the controversial "turn-ya-not-gay" shit, but this is really weird and pathetic and amazing and I thought it would provide for some really good improv.

Rednecks see a guy driving a BMW Z4 and mock him, start to bully him, pull up beside him and mouth off, It runs a little long but the first minute and 15 seconds show them picking on the guy. From 4:15 shows BMW lead them down a dead end dirt road, he pulls a gun out and steals their camera and leaves their keys at the end of the road. It's pretty insane, and I'm not sure if it's been posted.

Runs about 3 min, it's great right from the start: reporter has to deal with overly touchy communications director.

Traffic reporter caught live at McDonald's drive-thru, gives zero fucks.

i got fooled by this. i think this was fake. argh

cat-calling report goes wrong

this is great, realizing at the end of the segment that women maybe don't like being called like a dog.

i got fooled by this. i think this was fake. argh

Brett, it is 100% real. Traffic Jam Jimmy is a Baltimore fixture and has been on that station for 35 years. If you ever engineer for Nerd Poker, Blaine can probably confirm.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/baltimore-insider-blog/bal-fox-45-reporter-caught-stopping-for-mcdonalds-meal-during-live-shoot-20150306-story.html

I take Crap On Youtube very seriously and thoroughly vet all of my submissions!

• Like 1

~>

i moved this one to a newer page because the world needs to know about serial car pooper