🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

If you don't use this, you are a hater, hurler, and life destroyer. (Sorry if someone has already posted this.)

• Like 1

I lost my mind the first time I watched this video. It's most important to watch the first 2 minutes, but the whole thing is incredible.

John Sakars Dating Video (Vegan Superhero)

Girl leaves a drunken answerphone message for a guy

• Like 1

the tamer stuff is at the first couple of minutes. It gets really crazy at around 3 minutes.
  • Like 1

the tamer stuff is at the first couple of minutes. It gets really crazy at around 3 minutes.

jesus christ

Horrible Woman Films herself accosting staff and other customers at her local Dunkin' Donuts over a missing receipt.

It's way too long but the best/worst two bits are:

-From Beginning to 2:41 she explains her story, her business degree, 'video surveillance' her lawyer's involvement and her outrage.

-5:23 to end of video 8:09, she tries to get another customer on board who could care less, discusses plans to move to Mars and give boyfriend the food she believes will be spat in and unleashes a racist tirade on the employee who didn't give her the receipt the night before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPDvA2hx1M

• Like 3

Horrible Woman Films herself accosting staff and other customers at her local Dunkin' Donuts over a missing receipt.

-From Beginning to 2:41 she explains her story, her business degree, 'video surveillance' her lawyer's involvement and her outrage.

-5:23 to end of video 8:09, she tries to get another customer on board who could care less, discusses plans to move to Mars and give boyfriend the food she believes will be spat in and unleashes a racist tirade on the employee who didn't give her the receipt the night before.

Hole. Lee. Shiiiiiiiit. People are so crazy.

• Like 1

What the hell? This video just enrages me. Partly because of this horrible specimen of humanity, and partly because she's shooting video in portrait.

• Like 1

Just the Right Height, No Bucket is Required; start around 0:36 or so.

I came here to post this video. Oh my god

• Like 1

Andrew Dice Clay reeeeeeally struggling both with coke and not being allowed to have a statutory rapist open his show.

Show very strange noises in there

1:30 - "Whissssk!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPDvA2hx1M

I created my account specifically to post this. Looks like you beat me to it! Hoping to hear this on the show soon.

• Like 1